I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money...

Discus and support I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game and refunded it but I wanna buy it again but my request is still in queue and I didn’t get the refund money back yet and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virgust, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Virgust
    Virgust Guest

I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money...

I bought a game and refunded it but I wanna buy it again but my request is still in queue and I didn’t get the refund money back yet and I was wondering if I buy the game again will I not get the money back from the refund?

:)

Virgust, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money from the refund back yet will the money not transfer into your bank account because you brought it again

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question regarding your refund request.

Technically, your refund will be processed separately with your other purchase so if ever you decide to buy something without getting your money back yet, that will not affect the money you used to make the purchase or the money that you will get from the refund request.

They are both separate orders so it will not affect each other.
  3. Georges C. Win User

How long does it take for a refund to appear In my account

Hello again, unfortunately it is not possible, if the refund is approved you will get your money back and you can buy the game again, but it is not possible to stop a refund request.
  4. PlushRelic Win User

Rust refund

Hello,IIDemonicII5996

Since you have been refunded for the game I would suggest buy the Game again as this would be the only way you could get it again.

Or wait for the refunded money and use that to buy game again.

Hope this helps!!!
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Rust refund

Ooohhh I don't know, you could wait for your money to be refunded and then buy the game again?

Just a thought
  6. xHype Venomz Win User

Xbox live cancellation refund

Hello, i have noticed money has gone from my micrMicro account due to my child spending money on a game without my permission i was wondering if you could possibly refund the funds
Thema:

1. I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money... - Similar Threads - was wondering refunded

2. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  5. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  6. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  7. So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund...: So i bought vc on NBA2k24 for 50$ on accident and i was wondering if i could get a refund on it? 9bec8a91-3cc3-47c7-ba36-e0d0ec7dd84f
  8. My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded: may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you....
  9. I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought something over 14 days ago I am wondering if I am still able to refund it: Well basically I just needed to refund it because I bought it on the wrong account will I be able to still get my money back? 844d6961-410a-44f9-b5dc-e8bdc72bcf5e
  10. I wonder if ican get a refund for this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wonder if ican get a refund for this: my computer can not play this game any more 6df7f721-62db-42ff-922d-4a22ed90ca0b