I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...

Discus and support I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dakota ., Oct 13, 2023.

1. Dakota .
    Dakota . Guest

I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...

I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox.

:)

Dakota ., Oct 13, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox.

Game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and hardware bans.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

You are able to play all your downloads from your home Xbox. If that is set on your friend's Xbox, then you'll be able to access all your games from there.
  4. LeClair l10l Win User

Fallout 3 backwards compatibility

I pre ordered fallout 4 and never received the fallout 3 is there anyway I can fix this or am I just not going to receive the game?? Just wondering why I haven't received the game my buddy received his copy so I don't think it's a common issue
  5. FA5 Pirgo Win User

pre-order madness

good thing i pre ordered mine as soon as they announced the release date, none of my buddies pre ordered so theyre out of luck.

im happy to know that im getting mine for sure so i always pre order consoles/games that i really want.
  6. oO Elusive Oo Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron issue

I bought the game stop pre order tgat turned out to be just $30. I then went to the Destiny Rise of Iron page on Microsoft Store the pre order button was greed out. I then logged in when I did it turned blue and was able to click on it to order. I didn't
    order it but went an redeemed my gamestop code for the $30 to deposit my money once it was in my Microsoft account I went back to the pre order and selected to use my account balance which it did.

So make sure you redeem your gamestop code into your Microsoft account then go to or put in the search are destiny rise of iron pre order. You must select the one for pre order. If you select just the rise of iron it will take you to a different page tgat
    says bundle only. Once at the pre order if logged in and you have the other content for the game on x box one not 360 as its not available for it, the pre order button will be blue to click on and pay for by you account balance or with credit card.
Thema:

1. I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set... - Similar Threads - was wondering pre

2. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  5. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  6. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  7. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  8. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  9. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  10. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6