I was wondering how I can recover this Account?

Discus and support I was wondering how I can recover this Account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to log in my account on microsoft to play minecraft and it kept saying that it doesn't exist anymore My Xbox account is still there but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lazy Phoria, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Lazy Phoria
    Lazy Phoria Guest

I was trying to log in my account on microsoft to play minecraft and it kept saying that it doesn't exist anymore

My Xbox account is still there but my microsoft account is gone so i had to remake it. I need help in recovering this account

Cuz it kept saying that my minecraft account has already been migrated. I'm having troubles in getting it back. My name on Xbox is now "SniffyCard24157". Is it possible for me to recover this?

I was wondering how I can recover this Account? [​IMG]

:)

Lazy Phoria, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

In that case, the only best option now is to have you contact the game developer Mojang for further assistance as they may have the tools to unlink your Minecraft account and link it to your preferred Microsoft account. You can contact them here at this link:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket, you will receive a response from Mojang within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft emails accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.
  4. Lazy Phoria Win User

But my microsoft account no longer existed so I had to recreate the account with the same email. And I bought my minecraft in a different shop
  5. Lumie Helps Win User

How can I recover an account

Hello Owen C,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community. My name is Lumie and I'm happy to help.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. I understand how important recovering her account is to you.

When did you last successfully sign in to the Microsoft account? If you have not logged into the account for more than two years and it has been closed due to inactivity, you will not be able to use the Account Recovery Form to recover your account. Reference: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/7c0a9fa7-0982-b7c6-fd72-df852b63699f]

Did you have two-factor authentication (2FA) active on the account? If you do have the 2FA active, are you able to access the second factor of authentication? If so, please try resetting your password. Detailed steps on resetting your password can be found in the following support article: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37]

Important: The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on.

If you did not have 2FA active on the account, and the account was not deleted due to inactivity, you will need to try the Account Recovery Form: [https://account.live.com/acsr]

Detailed steps on how to use the Account Recovery Form can be found here: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42]

Microsoft takes account security very seriously, that's why Account Recovery is an automated process with no human influence. If you don't have the correct information, you may not be able to get through account verification using the Recovery Form.

The Account Recovery Form requires adequate information to prove that you are the owner of the account. The Account Recovery Process can be a time consuming process, but providing as much info as possible from the start of the process will increase the possibility of being verified by the automated process. You'll need to keep trying until you're verified by Microsoft.

Remember to use a familiar device from which you've frequently accessed your Microsoft account, as well as a familiar location. Microsoft will review your responses and respond within 24 hours. If you are verified, instructions on how to log back into your account will be sent to you, and if you are not verified, you will need to submit the Account Recovery form again. You can do this up to 2 times every 24 hours.

It's important to note that Microsoft Support will not be able to grant you access to your account, you will be sent back to the Account Recovery pages that have been linked above.

If your Microsoft account recovery request was not granted or was unsuccessful, please click the attached link for more information: [https://support.microsoft.com/office/dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53]

I understand you have tried before and been denied, but this does not mean you will always be denied. Please keep trying, the system works on probability, consistency is key! You only need to pass once. =)

While it might not be the outcome you are looking for, if you’re unsuccessful in recovering your account, then you will need to create a new Microsoft account. You can do that by clicking this link: [https://signup.live.com/]

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards,
    Lumie
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How can I recover my account?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account being compromised. I understand how frustrating it is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Kindly follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. I was wondering how I can recover this Account? - Similar Threads - was wondering recover

2. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  3. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  4. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  5. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  6. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  7. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  8. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  9. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  10. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....