I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...

Discus and support I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As I was trying to log in in minecraft after this year, it kept saying that my microsoft account doesn't exist. As I checked my Email, it mentioned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lazy Phoria, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Lazy Phoria
    Lazy Phoria Guest

I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...

As I was trying to log in in minecraft after this year, it kept saying that my microsoft account doesn't exist. As I checked my Email, it mentioned that someone removed my security info and my account no longer exists. The current email I'm using was the original email before it disappeared. I think someone hacked into my account and removed everyhting. The email that it got changed into was (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***)
    I need help.

:)

Lazy Phoria, Jun 22, 2023
  2. 4cc68187-277e-45b9-b Win User

I Can't Sign In

Why can't I log into my xbox account? Every time I log in it says my account doesn't exist...I tried my other Microsoft accounts and its still saying the same thing your account doesn't exist. I don't recall deleting my account or confirming to have it
    be taken down.
  3. Janet_C Win User

I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist anymore account is LazyPhoria but my email doesn't exist anymore.

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

I am very sorry you are going through this situation, unfortunately Microsoft has very strict policies regarding account recovery, only we as owners can recover accounts using the tools offered by Microsoft and providing exactly the same information we used to set it up, technical support cannot help you beyond offering you the same tools.

You can fill out the following recovery form up to two times per day.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try to include new and relevant information that will help verify that you are the owner of the account.

Greetings.
  4. Shaw Jestus Win User

I have 2 Microsoft accounts with the same email and I can't log into the one I want to

No, it's almost like the Microsoft account doesn't exist anymore but it obviously does cause I use it for my computer and my Xbox account which exists but I just can't log into it
  5. David Duckie Win User

Account Issue.

Thanks for the response!
    I found out that the microsoft account might got deleted. Is there any way that i can change my minecraft's account email? I have no access to microsoft email. Whenever i tried to log into my minecraft account, it kept telling me that the email doesn't exist. So because of that i created account with the same exact email like the old one.
  6. UddipMayur Win User

Forgot email

My main problem is that when I try to log in, is it says that account doesn't exist. But my account exist as I can see it in the friends list of my other account.
Thema:

1. I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist... - Similar Threads - was trying log

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  10. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...