I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now...

Discus and support I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Plugged in a usb that was formatted and when it was transfering it randomly stopped and deleted most of my clips off Xbox and usb I didn't even upload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GamingWithKabir, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now...

Plugged in a usb that was formatted and when it was transfering it randomly stopped and deleted most of my clips off Xbox and usb I didn't even upload to cloud/network is there any way to get it back?

:)

GamingWithKabir, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now it won't show,can I get them back?

Hello GamingWithKabir,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your clips during the transfer process. Unfortunately, if the clips were not backed up to the cloud or network, it may not be possible to recover them. However, you can try using a data recovery software to see if any of the deleted files can be retrieved from the USB drive.

Additionally, you can try contacting Xbox Live support on this Contact us | Xbox Support for further assistance. They may have additional suggestions or solutions to help you recover your lost clips.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now it won't show,can I get them back?

Hello GamingWithKabir,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Individuality-093EBE Win User

Memory Storage Problem

The transfer cable must have deleted the xbox partition so now it's recognized as a usb and the most memory you can configure a usb to is 16gb so your hdd is probably useless to you now.
  5. Luke Johnson1 Win User

Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

How to download Xbox one clips to pc? Step-by-step guide Follow these steps to download Xbox one clips to your pc: Open your Xbox one and scroll over to the community tab in the menu. Now select “manage captures”. In this section, you will see all your Xbox one clips that you have saved on your Xbox one device. Find the clip that you want to save to your pc and click on it. After selecting that clip, wait for the clip to load. Once the clip loads, press A on it. This will bring up a short menu. Here, you need to click on the share button in the middle. You can share your clips to Twitter, Club, or OneDrive. To save the clip to your pc or other devices, you need to share it with your OneDrive account.
    This only works for me when viewing captures 'On this Xbox console'. If I try and upload clips from the Xbox network to OneDrive it says the upload is complete but nothing actually happens.

How have you taken such a simple process and made it a complete headache. I get using external storage like USB/external HD can do it, but what are we doing here? 2023, and big Microsoft that is known for computers has its users plugging in USBs to transfer game clips from 1 Microsoft device to another Microsoft device.... legit comedy.
  6. LeviW2 Win User

Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
Thema:

I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now...

1. I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now... - Similar Threads - was transfering clips

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  7. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  8. How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?: I have spent the last couple of days trying to back up my captures from my Xbox to the onedrive. I have upgraded my storage to 100GB of space. I have just over 10GB of captures to upload, so space...
  9. How to transfer a clip to a flash drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer a clip to a flash drive?: I'm trying to do the battlefield 1 Easter egg and I'm having trouble getting that clip into my flash drive. Any help? bbcde97c-f78f-42ca-8996-5bbad984a12e
  10. New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android!: [View:[MEDIA] found a new method as I'm used to ripping videos from Instagram; I'd figure it'd work for my captured gameplay! And it does without compromising the quality of your DVR clips like...