I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz...

Discus and support I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was randomly suspended from cumunication out of no where even though I didn't even do or say anything and I wanted to know if I can plz get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jarvis Harrell, Jul 30, 2023.

1. I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz...

I was randomly suspended from cumunication out of no where even though I didn't even do or say anything and I wanted to know if I can plz get my suspended canceled because I didn't do anything (the suspension last a day till 7/30/2023 at 9:38

:)

Jarvis Harrell, Jul 30, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz get that removed?

You.can't.since its not.appralable

You.will.just.have.tp.waof
  3. MIKU833 Win User

suspension lift

my account got suspended for no reason i DIDNT DO ANYTHING PLZ HELP!!!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

I am wanting to know why I was suspended

Hi there,

The Enforcement Team does not use the forums any longer. Only an Enforcement Team member can respond to any specific suspension issues.

The only way to get information on a suspension, or request a shortened/lifted suspension is the enforcement site: https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Can i know the exact reason my account was suspended?

Make sure to sign in with the suspended Xbox account at the enforcement website bowski477 mentioned and then click on the orange hammer to get to the right page with information on your suspension. That is the ONLY way to learn more about your suspension/appeal
    any unfair bans. Good luck to you.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  6. bowski477 Win User

Can i know the exact reason my account was suspended?

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz...

1. I was suspended from cumunication for a day for no reason and I wanted to know if I can plz... - Similar Threads - was suspended cumunication

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    HOW WAS I SUSPENDED?: Nah because tell me why me making a post got me suspended for 4 days. I'll break down the post and why it should not have earned a suspension. "Can someone please give me the rotten duelist cloak...
  5. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  6. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  7. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  8. My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended: Hi, my microsoft rewards says that rewards are suspended and I don't know why can you tell me how do I reactivate them as I want to redeem them, and when I tried to fill out the form the boxes...
  9. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  10. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......: Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I...