I WAS SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON!!

Discus and support I WAS SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can my account be suspended without any real reason being told to me? it says "harassment and threat" however nowhere in my message history have i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AyoPhasal, Jun 9, 2017.

1. AyoPhasal
    AyoPhasal Guest

How can my account be suspended without any real reason being told to me? it says "harassment and threat" however nowhere in my message history have i harassed or made any threat! my gamer reputation is in the green "GOOD", i don't cheat, i play fair and
    for fun. i filed a case review and its denied. this doesn't make any sense and there is nobody i can speak to about this????!!!! how can XBOX treat PAYING customers like this? banning access for no reason??!!

:)

AyoPhasal, Jun 9, 2017
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    I got suspended for no reason

You can submit a case review a the enforcement team website if the suspension is eligible. enforcement.xbox.com/home

No one from the enforcement team monitors these forums and no one in the forums can do anything to assist in this situation.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Jun 9, 2017
  3. I get suspended for no reason!

I tried to upload a new profile picture but then it was automatically removed to hole time, the war NOTHING wrong with the pic en i stil got suspended from uploading a new pic. All i wanted was a sexy anime pic wich NO NUDES and NO SEXUAL CONTENT, wy f do
    i get suspended then. I think someone is abusing his/her power becus he/she hates anime!

If someone from Xbox One see this message massage me on my acount: SquashySnow9790

MrAnimeTittie, Jun 9, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you have filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with this issue.

M3tal Daz3, Jun 9, 2017
  5. AyoPhasal
    AyoPhasal Guest
    there has to be something we can do as paying customers. this is completely unethical. how can a business get away with this? a paying customer is denied access to the service they are paying for and not even able to speak to the people who are making the
    decision to suspend?

AyoPhasal, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: