I was sent a broken replacement controller after waiting 15 days

Discus and support I was sent a broken replacement controller after waiting 15 days in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I created an order on the 9th of June to replace my second elite controller for the exact same issue of the bumpers double-pressing (when I press one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by oskarjohnson, Jun 24, 2021.

1. oskarjohnson
    oskarjohnson Guest

I created an order on the 9th of June to replace my second elite controller for the exact same issue of the bumpers double-pressing (when I press one of the bumpers once it registers several presses) the "replacement controller" then arrived today on the 24th of June with some new scratch marks and it wouldn't turn on. I have tried plugging it into my pc and my Xbox, I have tried charging it with the charger stand, and just by plugging it in and I have used two different Xbox elite 2 USB-C cables and it still doesn't work. the fact I have had to wait 15 days to receive a broken controller is astounding to me and now I cannot request a call because it says "Something went wrong on our end. We’re working on it." I highly recommend anyone who is looking to buy a pro controller to steer very far away from going down the route of Microsoft's elite controllers as they constantly break within a month of use and it takes a stupid amount of time to get a replacement.

:)

oskarjohnson, Jun 24, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

I am truly sorry to know about this, but to check this further you will need to get in touch with the online team. Access Contact us | Xbox Support, follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat or phone agent. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. oskarjohnson Win User

I received a broken controller as a replacement on the 23rd of June and instantly sent it back on the 24th of June and it has arrived at the service centre 4 days ago and is still processing. The controller doesn't turn on, what is there to process. I also asked an online assistant called Rachel R for compensation in the form of the controller that is sent out being new and for it to be delivered by fast track and she said that I would receive an email from a manager 24-48 hours later but it has now been 11 days and I have heard from no one. I HAVE RECORDED THE WHOLE CONVERSATION and am extremely disappointed with the amount of time it has taken for a replacement controller to arrive. In total it has now been 27 DAYS!
  4. oskarjohnson Win User

This is no help at all I have been in contact with Microsoft several times and have gotten nothing out of it.
  5. oskarjohnson Win User

In conclusion, this is genuinely the worst experience I have ever had from any company ever. It took 31 days in total for me to get a WORKING replacement controller. The first replacement arrived broken and damaged after 14 days of waiting and the second one has only just arrived after 16 days of waiting. I have received absolutely no compensation despite asking for the second replacement controller to be new and for me to get the fast track delivery and being assured that I will receive an email from a manager in 24-48 hours answering my requests, which I never received. I am certainly not looking forward to going through the exact same process again when the replacement controller inevitably breaks in under a month
  6. fuZZywarlock Win User

Faulty Day 1 Xbox One Controller Service Help

I sent in my day one edition controller to be fixed the outside shell wasnt *** in properly. The "repaired" one I got back was also faulty. The joysticks click when moved. Isn't that something that should be checked before shipping?? Do I have to wait another
    2 months to get a broken controller sent to replace my broken controller??? Frustrated...
Thema:

1. I was sent a broken replacement controller after waiting 15 days - Similar Threads - was sent broken

2. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  3. Microsoft sent me a broken Xbox Series X controller, and it was broken out of the box. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sent me a broken Xbox Series X controller, and it was broken out of the box. Is...: I just want to know if I can get a replacement 38932caf-a51f-4117-a05b-ec8244c2e206
  4. What to do if the controller sent back after ‘repair’ is more broken than when I sent it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if the controller sent back after ‘repair’ is more broken than when I sent it.: I sent my Xbox Series2 elite core controller in for bad sticks it felt like plastic rubbing against them inside of the sticks. Waited 2 whole weeks to get it back, and what I get, is a dirty,...
  5. Why did Microsoft send me a regular elite 2 controller after I sent in my broken halo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did Microsoft send me a regular elite 2 controller after I sent in my broken halo...: my Halo edition elite 2 controller started having issues a month or two ago so I finally decided to send it in for repairs before the warranty ran up, however I was sent a normal elite 2...
  6. I was sent a broken elite controller for my replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken elite controller for my replacement: So I sent back my series 2 elite controller because it had stick drift. I got my replacement elite controller just this Sunday and it came broken. 3 out of the 4 back paddles work however the...
  7. How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a hold of support about being sent a broken controller back from a service...: The bumpers on my elite series 2 went out again and thankfully this time they went out on warranty so I had sent it in for a repair. Well they sent me back a controller with working bumpers but...
  8. If xbox sent me a physically broken xbox can I get a new one with warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If xbox sent me a physically broken xbox can I get a new one with warranty?: I got sent a xbox thats physically broken it looks like someone banged up my xbox series s with a hammer I did some tests and it surprisingly works so thats good but it looks like it needs a new...
  9. 3 day old series x controller broken - have to return before replacement sent!

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 day old series x controller broken - have to return before replacement sent!: I was lucky enough to get hold of a series x last week, within 3 days the left bumper on the controller stopped working unless you applied force with two hands. I called MS Store as it was ordered...
  10. Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox service center sucks, sent in for service got device even more broken: Has anyone else returned their series x and got it returned more broken? I sent my series x in because after a little while of gaming it’ll shut itself off, so I sent it in and got it back when I...