I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward.

Discus and support I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Help. Over a week ago I chose the $25 VISA Prepaid Reward Card. I’ve tried for over a week to redeem it with no luck. I’ve contacted the company,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JED1MASTER Y0DA, Mar 12, 2018.

1. I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward.

Help. Over a week ago I chose the $25 VISA Prepaid Reward Card. I’ve tried for over a week to redeem it with no luck. I’ve contacted the company, prepaid digital solutions, and they’ve given me the run around and excuse after excuse why I can’t redeem the
    digital token and receive my card. The latest excuse is that I never received a code from XBOX and they need email confirmation of the code. This is AFTER they had already verified the code. I need help. Thanks

:)

JED1MASTER Y0DA, Mar 12, 2018
  2. euj0
    euj0 Guest
    Error when redeeming, MyVIP Gems, but still wiped out my MyVIP Gems balance

Tried to redeem two 10,000 Rewards Credits (500 MyVIP Gems Each), and one 5,000 Rewards Credits (250 MyVIP Gems Each).

Gave me the ol "HMMM" error. Okay so tried again....

Still got the errors, but it wiped out my MyVIP Gem Balance as if it redeemed it. So no GEMS and no Rewards Credits

Did I just get scammed out of MyVIP Gems?

3. cllbbox
    cllbbox Guest
    out of stock

The reward that I want on the MyVip Vault is out of stock.... When will it be available?

cllbbox, Mar 12, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello JED1MASTER Y0DA,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Unfortunately, we cannot assist with billing issues. If you are having issues with a prepaid card, from the card email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

That site has its own set of FAQs as well if you have more questions about the card itself.

XBLRewards8, Mar 13, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JED1MASTER Y0DA,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Unfortunately, we cannot assist with billing issues. If you are having issues with a prepaid card, from the card email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

That site has its own set of FAQs as well if you have more questions about the card itself.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

VIP reward not working?

Hello SargentDynamit8,

Unfortunately, since the program has ended in your region, you can no longer spend Gems or use the MyVIP Vault. As stated in the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?You’ll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You’ll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused
    MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership
    is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  7. XxMavr1kxX Win User

VIP Vault

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
    I would just like to know if the vault will be updated again so people ca use their Gems as oppose to having them transfer.
  8. Smwutches Win User

VIP Vault

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards MyVIP Gems, MyVIP Perks, and MyVIP Vault?

You'll have until May 31, 2018 to earn MyVIP Gems and unlock any new MyVIP Perks. You'll then have until June 15, 2018 to claim any open MyVIP Perks and to redeem any unused MyVIP Gems in your Xbox Live Rewards account for prizes from the MyVIP
    Vault. After this date any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point.
  9. Smwutches Win User

What happens then?

Per the FAQs:

Thema:

1. I was scammed out of MyVIP Vault reward. - Similar Threads - was scammed MyVIP

2. What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?

in XBoX on Windows
    What have Microsoft become? SCAMMING?: I have lost all faith in Microsoft, So my first issue (I have to accept half of the blame here) but I was an avid Xbox gamer, and of course had an active subscription back in the day. Stopped...
  3. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  4. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  5. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  6. Xbox controller update scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller update scam: This is my 2nd Xbox series x controller that has sticking buttons after a software update. How are Microsoft getting away with it?? Anyone else experiencing the same thing? In my opinion they have...
  7. Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Design Labs scamming me?: I ordered a controller in December, it was stuck in processing for 4 weeks, and I've now spent a few weeks calling a few times a week, just to spend a collective time of roughly 8-9 hours in total...
  8. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  9. Is this a scam email?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this a scam email?: [img] i just got this email saying I requested a refund but I haven't requested a refund in months. I even looked at my refund statuses and nothing was there. Is this a scam email or something?...
  10. i got scammed by microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    i got scammed by microsoft: I canceled my xbox ultimate membership that i had already payed for and the decided to take $18 out of my account as a goodbye so i want my money back cause thats just outrageous...