I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

Discus and support I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheTmanShow, Dec 1, 2023.

1. TheTmanShow
    TheTmanShow Guest

I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and...

I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed, i havnt been suspended or punished, theres no reason i shouldve been removed without even a warning to fix whatever i done before being removed

:)

TheTmanShow, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed

According to your profile you are still an ambassador.

Were you removed & re added?
  3. WPAK Win User

I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and was ignored, no response... Theres NOTHING on my acct saying why i was removed

Hi there,

Just to be sure, did you by any chance receive an enforcement action within a year prior to joining the Xbox Ambassadors program?
  4. GR4Y5KULL Win User

Ambassadors

Did you receive an welcome email to the Ambassador's program? I had the same Ambassabank and enforce issues that you are describing until I got the email welcoming me to the Ambassador's program. I think it took about a week or two to get the welcome email.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Xbox ambassador program

There was a glitch that let people slip by in the application process. You can't become an Xbox Ambassador if you've had an enforcement action within the year. If you get a ban/suspension as an Ambassador you're permanently removed from the program and
    cannot reapply. I would definitely reach out to the CM you spoke with earlier. Or use the email Palmettobling provided. As long as your ban was over a year ago you should be fine.
  6. denis97g Win User

Ambassabank?Gamertag voting

I don't believe it was related to the ambassadors program. And I believe it was removed a long time ago.
Thema:

1. I was removed from ambassador program, i emailed a VERY long email couple weeks ago, and... - Similar Threads - was removed ambassador

2. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Friends Tab from XBox PC app?: It takes up screen real estate and I do not want it, use it, or need it. I do not do friends gaming, do not want anything but my private gaming. Tab is annoying and useless for me. [img]...
  5. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  8. Xbox ambassador program removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program removed: I've been trying to become an Xbox ambassador but nine months now, but whenever I try to join it says I've been removed from the program. I don't recall doing any of the things listed below is...
  9. How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get added back to the xbox ambassador program after being removed due to an...: I was removed from the Xbox ambassador program due to an enforcement action pertaining to my gamerpic, but the decision got overturned, and I have been trying to get in contact with ambassador...
  10. Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot

in XBoX on Windows
    Removed from Ambassador program by a Bot: Last year my account was temporary restricted for 3 days for sending a player in the game Fallout 76 a kind message of 3 words that could of meant anything and i'm even Spanish, i later same day...