I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

Discus and support I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Banned A, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Banned A
    Banned A Guest

Im ungrateful to be banned

-- -- --

From another post:

I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys

I should not of done that

<Changed to a question>

:)

Banned A, Jul 28, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Banned A,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please be guided that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support teams) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions, as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for information on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

If you got banned in-game, please reach out with Roblox Support Team.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. The Deagnos Win User

Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

They clearly do not investigate anything. I was just banned because someone sent me a pic with half naked little girls calling them hot. I told him I didnt like that and to stop. I got banned. Microsoft its pro pedophilia apparently
  5. bowski477 Win User

I got Banned and i didnt do anything

To view your ban you would need to log into enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if the ban is eligible. the enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

i got banned for something i didnt do

Just because someone reports you does not mean that you will get suspended. when a report is made it gets sent to the enforcement team who will then investigate it if there was a violation of the terms of use/code of conduct then that is when they put the
    suspension onto the account. if there was no violation then there would be no suspension put onto the account.

If you feel you have been wrongly suspended you can sign in at enforcement.xbox.com and file for a case review.

The enforcement team does not monitor these forums they only handle things through their website.
Thema:

1. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned - Similar Threads - was playing roblox

2. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  5. Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i play windows roblox the game freezes, but i can hear all the game sounds still,...: I have been playing windows roblox on my computer, i was doing fine until my roblox began to freeze, not a single error message in sight. i could still hear the game sounds and that, but the...
  6. On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just say that...: On roblox I can't play the game brookhaven. It's not throwing a error code it just says that I can't visit this experience on xbox. 6ee63f37-3510-49fc-8a3b-eaec2dc8c7d9
  7. Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft roblox freezing/crashing after awhile when playing a game: Hi I use microsoft roblox on a daily and normally it works perfectly fine until 3 days ago, I noticed that it freezes at a certain point where it doesn't unfreeze and just stays frozen forever. I...
  8. Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my...: Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my jumping and moving controls are gone and I can’t move or jump or change my perspective. Can anyone help?...
  9. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed 83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a
  10. How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix brook have on roblox so I can join and play cos it's blocked and errors: Hoe do I fix brookhaven on roblox cause I can play it and it's blocked and error s come up as I try and enter what do I need to do 09a5de00-bbf9-47a7-981a-84bc9c0a320f