I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game

Discus and support I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game. My Xbox one s starts to act up when I tried reinstalling pso2 new genesis. My Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShiroFukushima, Dec 4, 2021.

1. I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game

I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game. My Xbox one s starts to act up when I tried reinstalling pso2 new genesis. My Xbox starts to become slow, everytime I reinstall pso2 ngs and turn off the Xbox the light on the Xbox would start to blink. I tried every version of restarting the console and even tried a factory reset. But Everytime I try to reinstall pso2 NGS my Xbox starts to act up. Every other game I installed did not cause this problem. Only when I tried to reinstall pso2 NGS I met this problem.

:)

ShiroFukushima, Dec 4, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Strangely enough, you've noticed system slowdowns on your console or other issues, as maybe the issue is the actual game you're trying to install as other games don't have the same issue.

Are you trying to install the game on an external hard drive or the console itself?

Anyway, check if the solutions below help you, please.

Solution 1:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

After removing the account follow the procedure below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Now add your account again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

Solution 3:

Try updating your console offline by following the instructions in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if the problem is fixed, please.
  3. NoirEnjeru Win User

Pso2 ng login error

Appreciate it checking it out.

It ongoing the issue from checking the status page at the moment.

Again thank you daft badger,awesome!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Pso2 ng login error

There's currently a service alert up for PSO2 which is why you are having issues.

They are working on a fix so it's just a case of waiting.

You can keep an eye on the xbox live status page HERE for any updates.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

broken word/hilt

Never mind. I looked it up. I have the right weapon upgraded to plus 10. Just need to finish ng + and then start ng ++.
  6. hesslelad Win User

Error code: (0x8007042b)

Yes desktop shortcut it brings up the pso2 START launcher but I haven't found another way to start it yet using the Xbox app ,only other way is use an actual Xbox ,I'm still using the desktop shortcut and I have two pc machines and it's the same on both ,another way is to use one of the other providers epic games and link the one time code from your pso2 Xbox account
Thema:

1. I was playing pso2 ngs when suddenly I couldn't start up the game - Similar Threads - was playing pso2

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...