I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

Discus and support I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Lane4, Dec 3, 2023.

1. James Lane4
    James Lane4 Guest

I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission

:)

James Lane4, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission

Hello, James my name is Oskayra I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I understand that you're having trouble accessing GTA Online after losing and regaining your Game Pass subscription. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check your Game Pass subscription status: Ensure that your Game Pass subscription is active and that your account is correctly associated with your Xbox profile. You can check your subscription status on the Xbox app or the Microsoft Store.

Restart your Xbox console: A simple restart can often resolve temporary glitches or issues with the Xbox software.

Sign out and sign back into your Xbox profile: Sometimes, refreshing your Xbox profile can fix permissions issues. Sign out of your profile, restart your console, and then sign back in.

Clear your Xbox cache: Clearing the cache can sometimes resolve issues with game compatibility or performance. To clear the cache, follow these steps:

Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for about 10 seconds until it completely shuts down.

Unplug the power cord from your console and wait at least 30 seconds.

Plug the power cord back in and turn on your console.

Check for Xbox Live service outages: Sometimes, issues with Xbox Live services can prevent you from accessing online games. Check the Xbox Live Service Status page to see if there are any reported outages.

Contact Xbox Support

support: https://support.xbox.com/

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

If you only purchased Game Pass for Console, it does not come with online multiplayer permissions. Only Game Pass Core (which is sorta what Gold was) or Game Pass Ultimate come with online multiplayer access. Game Pass for Console only gives you access to the catalog of Game Pass games.
  4. Nipsauce Win User

GTA 5 (GAME PASS)

I bought GTA V before i got gamepass back in november of last year but when Gta Got removed from gamepass it said i dont own the game even though i bought it before i got gamepass
  5. TwistedTitanium Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Gamepass is not available for the Xbox 360, also GTA V is available for Gamepass on Xbox one.

In order to play GTA 5 via gamepass you will need gamepass on an xbox one console.

I believe that GTA V will be replaced with Red Dead Redemption 2 on the 7th May.

Hope this helps
  6. AsianGuy2 Win User

Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS

Gamepass is not compatible with ios from what i understand as of now, you can remote play xbox but not play gamepass because apple likes to keep their products exclusive to its own brand, so they lost out on the gamepass venture for its users
Thema:

1. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it... - Similar Threads - was playing gta

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....: i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud? 0fd8e2a6-a840-464e-8fe1-160056b9359d
  9. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  10. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1