i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

Discus and support i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by As2030, Jan 7, 2024.

1. As2030
    As2030 Guest

i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it....

i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud?

:)

As2030, Jan 7, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it. how can i install it or run it using xcloud?

The game has left game pass and will not be available in next cloud until when and if it returns
  3. Alex33248 Win User

Gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit mit Freunden über den Game Pass Streaming Service in der Xbox App zu spielen?

Yes, I have everything updated and I have Windows 10 Pro. My friends also play on XCloud. The game is Sea of Thieves so it should be a multiplayer game.
  4. stuthemonkey Win User

Remote play on Mac

Since the remote play is truely a feature of Windows 10 playing on a mac without Windows 10 will not work.

I can confirm however that running a windows 10 parallels VM will in fact let you play and stream the xbox from my macbook pro.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can I play Minecraft Microsoft on my Mac? I bought the game pass but its saying not available on this device

On Mac os no

You would need to run it over xcloud thru your browser

With Windows,10 installed sure
  6. Athmaus Win User

Issues with Remote Play on Windows 11

I apologize for the delay in responding. I didn't get a notification via email and I was out most of the weekend.

I do not use Xbox Cloud games, I am currently only an Xbox Gold member, and rest I use physical games. I can't log in remotely to try to play a game at this time either if it is via a Windows Device. I have no issue logging in and playing remotely on my iPad or iPhone.

As a test I tried several games (Xbox Gold and Physical games) and i can play them remote on my iPad.

I am both a Windows and Xbox Insider

I am the admin on all Windows Machines (Win 11 Pro, Win 10 Pro on Surface, and Win 10 on my VM which is loaded on my Mac), so there are no restrictions in place.
Thema:

1. i was playing gta 5 using xcloud on my mac (windows 10 pro) and i have also purchased it.... - Similar Threads - was playing gta

2. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol

in XboX Insiders
    GTA online. Let’s play! I need friends. lol: Do it submitted by /u/Ok-Report-6784 [link] [comments]
  5. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  6. Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one: Can I play online on gta V premium edition in Xbox one eb877d1a-f8d4-43ff-8730-5defbdbb6fe2
  7. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  8. Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is GTA V now saying I need a disc to play?: I bought GTA V with the game pass and it was the electronic version where it downloaded onto my Xbox 1 without needing the hard copy disc and it worked perfectly fine but now it’s giving me an...
  9. I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me...: I have a triangle on my GTA and it won't let me play it now deleted it won't let me re download it for some reason x d53e22e9-8d90-4433-956a-e7928622e4d1
  10. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55