I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

Discus and support I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sc GT ZxFTW, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Sc GT ZxFTW
    Sc GT ZxFTW Guest

I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in again" My connection to the WiFi is fine no problems there. NAT type is Open I've restarted my WiFi so many times today and it's still saying it. I've cleared my cache and removed my profile off my console and still nothing

:)

Sc GT ZxFTW, Jan 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: