I was playing a game on my Xbox series s and light on my game console flash on and off

Discus and support I was playing a game on my Xbox series s and light on my game console flash on and off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It was strange I was play final Fantasy stranger something and the light flashed off and on and I kept getting a error message on my screen while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KeithBeck2, Apr 22, 2023.

1. KeithBeck2
    KeithBeck2 Guest

I was playing a game on my Xbox series s and light on my game console flash on and off

It was strange I was play final Fantasy stranger something and the light flashed off and on and I kept getting a error message on my screen while playing it

:)

KeithBeck2, Apr 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Phosfr Win User

Xbox One Power light Rapid flashing and clicking when turned on

Hi mister mascot,

The main issue is the clicking and flashing lights, the console only shuts off after a game crash. I play Rainbow six Siege a lot and it's prone to game crashes, but when it does crash it sometimes shuts the Xbox off. I'm just wondering if the flashing light
    and console clicking is making the game crash more frequently. My console is on top of my desk with plenty of breathing room. I'll be sure to check the troubleshoot out and see if it fixes the problem, but I fear I'll have to send the Xbox to Microsoft and
    spend hundreds to repair it!
  4. Delta4 SJ Win User
  5. donkeypunch9359 Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

Mine was doing the same thing. The light was flashing for maybe 15min. I took BritGuy's advice. All i had was my video game case sitting on the ventilation for my xbox. As soon as I took it off the light stop flashing.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Disk Drive Won't Stay Closed

Thema:

1. I was playing a game on my Xbox series s and light on my game console flash on and off - Similar Threads - was playing game

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  8. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  9. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  10. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...