I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...

Discus and support I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m an adult but since I’m playing games kids aren’t suppose to play it’s saying I’m a kid and I got suspended so I can’t talk to anyone ***Moved... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BroodAsoria12, Aug 11, 2023.

1. I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...

I’m an adult but since I’m playing games kids aren’t suppose to play it’s saying I’m a kid and I got suspended so I can’t talk to anyone

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***

:)

BroodAsoria12, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Something . Win User

I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and it wouldn’t let me even with a friend and I’m really sad because I can’t talk to my brother

Hello Kathy I was wondering why I get kicked out of a rainbow six siege game when im in a r6 party but not get kicked out when I'm by myself if you can't see my username it's Something#9735
  3. Singh on fire Win User

Unexpected Synergy!

Playing rainbow six siege is the reason i love xbox so much
  4. ExposedFan0 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

I played as much Rainbow Six Siege as I could.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Just One Wish

I wish I could play Rainbow Six: Siege NOW!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it before.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for gold members only for a period of time. In the end of the said period you have to purchase the game in order to keep playing

As stated in the xbox wire:

Haven’t had a chance to experience the tactical action in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege? Now’s your chance! Play Rainbow Six Siege for FREE on Xbox One all weekend from July 28-31. During the week, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from
    the Xbox Store at a discount and continue playing. You will also get to keep your Gamerscore and achievements earned while playing, so draft your Xbox Live friends and siege on.

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
Thema:

I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and...

1. I was play rainbow six siege in a party then I got kicked out so I tried to join again and... - Similar Threads - was play rainbow

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  5. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...
  6. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  7. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  8. Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?: When I play rainbow six siege my Xbox goes crazy loud like if it needs repair but when I play something else like call of duty or Roblox it’s quiet as it can be, so I wonder if it’s a Xbox problem...
  9. Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox loud when I play Rainbow Six Siege?: When I play rainbow six siege my Xbox goes crazy loud like if it needs repair but when I play something else like call of duty or Roblox it’s quiet as it can be, so I wonder if it’s a Xbox problem...
  10. Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?: Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play? if not are there any plans to make it happen? because there is no point in making people play their favorite games...