I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

Discus and support I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; you guys sent me a message on my rewards page stating because I was 89 percent of the way to my next star when you guys reset everything that all I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ShadowDragonX18, Feb 16, 2017.

1. I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

you guys sent me a message on my rewards page stating because I was 89 percent of the way to my next star when you guys reset everything that all I had to do to get my MYVIP Star Boost was to spend 50 dollars but now it's saying 125 Dollars and it's not
    showing anything that I brought so far you need to fix this

Don't close this thread until I am finished with it

:)

ShadowDragonX18, Feb 16, 2017
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.

Hello tons3y,

As mentioned in your previous post (Thanks for nothing), your Minecraft purchase was applied to the MyVIP Boost
    offer in February (along with your Rocket League and ARK purchase), which earned you your first MyVIP star. Since you have made no purchases since February, you have not earned any Credits from MyVIP payback or completed any offers.

Also as mentioned in your previous post (No reward in since 2013 being a member), MyVIP is adjusted every
    year. At the last readjustment in December, you did not meet any MyVIP star requirements, so you stayed at a zero star level, and then had your progress set to a default state. It was only due to our special MyVIP offer in February that you earned a MyVIP
    star that month.

XBLRewards8, Feb 16, 2017
  3. Sliverin
    Sliverin Guest
    MyVIP Star Boost Offer

Have purchased over $150 worth of items yet its not showing on the Boost offer page. Purchased Halo Wars 2 ultimate which was $119 so met my $115 requirement just with that title, but as of 28th, (last day of month) its not on my Boost so I am concerned
    that I will miss out on the boost offer, even though I met requirements.

Sliverin, Feb 16, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer

Hello ShadowDragonX18,

Since we manually adjusted your account as stated in your previous thread (I should already be star rank 3 making progress to star rank 4), you were incorrectly
    targeted for this offer. As you say, we chose members who were not quite close enough to earn their next star before the MyVIP recalibration. Since before we performed our adjustment you met this criteria, you were targeted for this offer. However, when we
    manually upgraded your account, our system could not recognize these changes since they were forced in.

Therefore, you were marked as eligible for the offer when you should not have been, and received an email for your upgrade prior to our manual adjustment (2 to 3). but your account was already star rank 3, so the system assigned you the next rank up (3 to
    4, which requires 125 USD in spending).

Since this appears to be causing you confusion, we will investigate how to remove you from this offer. To be clear, you have already been promoted to your next rank up from last year, so you are not missing out on this offer.

XBLRewards8, Feb 17, 2017
  5. I am missing out because I spent over $150 this month and I have not been upgraded to star rank 4 so please correct this thank you

ShadowDragonX18, Feb 17, 2017
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello ShadowDragonX18,

We have received permission to allow you to be eligible for the offer. Again, since based on your response it sounds we were not clear, you were not eligible for this offer since we manually promoted you at the end of the year, and you were incorrectly targeted.
    However, you can still complete the offer. There will be an accurate tracker to show how much you need to spend on your MyRewards page. Your email notice will be incorrect since our manual adjustment was not reflected in that automatic email.

Keep in mind that this offer follows basic MyVIP rules, as stated in our FAQ, pre-orders, game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP, and by extension, our offer. So your pre-order of Tekken and Forza 3 tokens are not eligible and do
    not award progress. Keep in mind that it also take us up to 96 hours to process purchases, so recent purchases have not awarded progress.

Once you complete the offer, you can expect your star in March, as stated on the tracker.

XBLRewards8, Feb 20, 2017
  7. what about all the money I already spent because I spent over one hundred and fifty dollars and I should already have it completed

ShadowDragonX18, Feb 20, 2017
  8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello ShadowDragonX18,

Again, pre-orders and consumables are not eligible for MyVIP.

Your add-on purchases on the 6th were not large enough to generate an increment on the tracker. Your purchases on the 17th have not yet been updated to the website, and should show up in the next 1 or 2 days.

XBLRewards8, Feb 21, 2017
  9. i spent 150 dollars on Microsoft currency and that is supposed to qualify so I should already be at Star Rank 4 right now because I completed the booster quezt

ShadowDragonX18, Nov 3, 2018
  10. ShadowDragonX18 Win User

what about all the money I already spent because I spent over one hundred and fifty dollars and I should already have it completed
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ShadowDragonX18,

We have received permission to allow you to be eligible for the offer. Again, since based on your response it sounds we were not clear, you were not eligible for this offer since we manually promoted you at the end of the year, and you were incorrectly targeted.
    However, you can still complete the offer. There will be an accurate tracker to show how much you need to spend on your MyRewards page. Your email notice will be incorrect since our manual adjustment was not reflected in that automatic email.

Keep in mind that this offer follows basic MyVIP rules, as stated in our FAQ, pre-orders, game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP, and by extension, our offer. So your pre-order of Tekken and Forza 3 tokens are not eligible and do
    not award progress. Keep in mind that it also take us up to 96 hours to process purchases, so recent purchases have not awarded progress.

Once you complete the offer, you can expect your star in March, as stated on the tracker.
  12. ShadowDragonX18 Win User

I am missing out because I spent over $150 this month and I have not been upgraded to star rank 4 so please correct this thank you
  13. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ShadowDragonX18,

Again, pre-orders and consumables are not eligible for MyVIP.

Your add-on purchases on the 6th were not large enough to generate an increment on the tracker. Your purchases on the 17th have not yet been updated to the website, and should show up in the next 1 or 2 days.
  14. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ShadowDragonX18,

Since we manually adjusted your account as stated in your previous thread (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/aada44ed-af0f-435a-a514-a938b3888128), you were incorrectly
    targeted for this offer. As you say, we chose members who were not quite close enough to earn their next star before the MyVIP recalibration. Since before we performed our adjustment you met this criteria, you were targeted for this offer. However, when we
    manually upgraded your account, our system could not recognize these changes since they were forced in.

Therefore, you were marked as eligible for the offer when you should not have been, and received an email for your upgrade prior to our manual adjustment (2 to 3). but your account was already star rank 3, so the system assigned you the next rank up (3 to
    4, which requires 125 USD in spending).

Since this appears to be causing you confusion, we will investigate how to remove you from this offer. To be clear, you have already been promoted to your next rank up from last year, so you are not missing out on this offer.
Thema:

1. I was only supposed to purchase 50 dollars worth of stuff to get my MyVIP star boost offer - Similar Threads - was supposed purchase

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?: My xbox should be central time so 12:20 am but it says 1:20 instead. 9af4030f-a775-4713-9be5-e35aab525a10
  4. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  5. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  6. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  7. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  8. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  9. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  10. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f