I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it...

Discus and support I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is not working and for my brother it was working fine 56a61565-1090-4c48-abd8-9bd44bbd86ad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Duftler, Nov 24, 2023.

1. I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it...

It is not working and for my brother it was working fine

:)

David Duftler, Nov 24, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it works fine

Hello David D, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

If you encountered the message "Unable to start gaming session" on your Xbox while your brother's console works fine, there could be a few potential causes for this issue:

1. Initially verify that your Xbox console is properly connected to the internet. Check your network settings and ensure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection. You can try restarting your router or performing a network connection test on your Xbox console to troubleshoot any potential network issues.

2. It's possible that there may be an issue with your Xbox Live account. Ensure that your account is signed in correctly and that there are no account-related restrictions or suspensions that could be preventing you from starting a gaming session.

3. The problem could be specific to the game you are trying to play. Check if there are any known issues or updates for the particular game you are attempting to start a session in. Try launching a different game to see if the issue persists across multiple games or if it is isolated to a specific title.

4. If the problem continues to occur, there may be an issue with your Xbox console itself. Try power cycling your console by turning it off, unplugging it from the power source, waiting for a few minutes, and then plugging it back in and turning it on again. This can help resolve temporary glitches or software issues.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. David Duftler Win User

I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it works fine

It’s not on a console I’m on Xbox cloud
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Oh, I see, sorry for the confusion, in this case let's try other things, initially. If you access Xbox Cloud Gaming through a web browser, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can help resolve any temporary data conflicts that may be causing the problem.

If the above doesn't work, then if you are using a specific web browser to access Xbox Cloud Gaming, try switching to a different browser and see if the issue persists. Additionally, if you have access to another device, such as a different computer or mobile device, try accessing Xbox Cloud Gaming from that device to determine if the issue is related to a specific device or browser.

Also don't forget that some browser extensions or plugins can interfere with the functionality of web applications. Disable any extensions or plugins that might be running in your browser and try accessing Xbox Cloud Gaming again.
  5. David Duftler Win User

Xbox Cloud gaming error

I was trying to play fortnight and it stayed “Unable to start gaming session” how do you fix it
  6. Álvaro Ortiz Porras Win User

Problem/Error with Adventures of Shuggy

I find the "solution":

First, i logout in my xbox live session...when i start the game without xbox live stession, the game start correctly, later, for start to play, i start my session... not is a solution, but is something...
Thema:

I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it...

1. I was on Xbox gaming and it said “Unable to start gaming session” and for my brother it... - Similar Threads - was gaming said

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  4. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  5. Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not...: Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not applicable. What do I do to get the right game for my version xbox 1.?...
  6. Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi xbox comunity, I want to refund a game and they declined my request because they said...: They won t let me refund my game because I entered the game ONCE ( I had to enter so I can see what s all about, if it s working, etc, duhhhhh) As i said, the game is performing very bad and I...
  7. I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only had one game install and the xbox x said don't have enough space. to save game why: why i received don't have enough space to save game in the clouds ebdfdb42-26d1-4905-bf32-b1951d697c46
  8. Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft said I don't own Minecraft anymore when my PC game pass expired, but I already...: I first bought Minecraft the game itself, and then yesterday when my PC game pass expired, Minecraft said that I don't own Minecraft anymore. I think the bug might be linked to the Xbox PC game...
  9. Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...: Playing on Xbox it says new downloaded content has been downloaded either go to main menu or return to game screen is frozen rebooted Xbox still goes back the same screen can't do anything help...
  10. Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful: Bought madden 24 through Amazon with code, The code was redeemed successfully however the game isn’t showing nor listed under my games. Microsoft says it was successful but not showing under...