I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone

Discus and support I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone 3ffc2a3f-1b78-4015-8d83-6e06a14f8772 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mind ya Business, Feb 24, 2023.

1. I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone

I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone

:)

Mind ya Business, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please confirm with your account on https://enforcement.xbox.com/ if your suspension there says completed.

If completed, press & hold your console's power button and click on Restart.

Let me know if that works.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Pfp ban

To actually answer your question,profile picture bans/suspensions are classed as communication bans/suspensions which would be why you can't talk to anyone while the ban/suspension is active.
  4. JoshuaChavez5 Win User

can I get a suspension excused

Hey umm one more question does the suspension mean I can’t talk with people in the game or I can’t start or join a party
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I have idea about com bans

The clue is in the title of the punishment.

It's called a communication suspension,not a partial communication suspension.

If you could still communicate with your friends then it would defeat the purpose of the suspension,especially as people are talking to their friends the majority of the time.

Defending yourself is fine as long as you do it within the rules.

It's always best to just report & block,don't respond.
  6. A ManNamed Kelv Win User

Unable to communicate after the suspension.

It's been a week after my suspension and still can't talk to people. I paid for services that I'm not getting. Xbox Live Enforement Team is a complete joke.
Thema:

1. I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone - Similar Threads - was communication suspension

2. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  5. hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello I got a communication suspension and it doesn’t say the time: all it says its to check for more info on the enforcement page but it’s my brothers account and he wont home for a while. how can i know the duration of the suspension or know if it’s even...
  6. Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Xbox Communication Suspension, Appeal Declined, cannot play a game as a result.: I submitted an appeal to have my accound lifted from a perm bann and it was declined I was not givin a reason why i was banned and why my appeal was declined and I don't know what to do 7 years...
  7. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  8. So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I get banned for 4 days from communicating then I get a 15 day account suspension?: So I get banned for 4 days from communicating so I submit an appeal it get denied bla bla bla but then not to long after that I get a 15 day account suspension for no apparent reason which is...
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. Enforcement action communication suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement action communication suspension: My account was suspended for a period of 8 days after a first time offense. I understood that it was a communication suspension so I could play, but not communicate. For whatever reason, after...