I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

Discus and support I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GambinoLando, Sep 4, 2023.

1. GambinoLando
    GambinoLando Guest

I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made. After finishing a game of for honor, a guy on the other team named [mod removed] messaged me telling me to delete my emblem (a simple rainbow). I responded by making fun of him for getting so pressed, and he proceeded to call me a slur [mod removed], and then got his friend to message me and continue to harass me. God forbid in one of the messages i slipped up and said [mod removed], which promptly got me banned from messages and parties, whereas when i reported the literal slur that he used on me, nothing happened. Thank you, microsoft!

:)

GambinoLando, Sep 4, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my pride emblem in for honor.

Reddit doesn't handle enforcement issues

And in those type.of situations it's best to block ignore and report

Don't retaliate

And fyi all.enforcement issues have to be.taken up with enforcement.xbox.com and yes feedback is possible there

However it doesn't matter who starts the fight everyone who breaks thr rules get punished if reported

Keep in mind since you dont get feedback for yoir repots you don't know if they were suspended or not

If you had blocked or deleted then the msg disappears not.after reports
  3. icepick4000 Win User

Hacked

also I was the one being harassed defending myself
  4. KILL3z2JVLARIN3 Win User

Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

are you guys always so bias when you ban people? im just curious because I find it funny that when I report people for bullying and harassment your enforcement team does absolutely nothing about my report and no ban is issued yet you ban me for defending
    myself. bias much?
  5. StepBruh Win User

Enforcement Action you cant view...

It has been well over 72 hours since I was com banned on the 18th this month. I have no idea when they will be done, but I am really closed to just changing over to PlayStation if I can be com banned for saying something that isn't remotely inappropriate (No slurs, no profanity, no illicit content, and no unjust behavior). I was com banned for a week and I have near perfect Xbox live reputation (7). if this is how they treat the higher rep people on Xbox, I'm scared to know what they do to those of lower rep...
  6. FoamyBell518183 Win User

Case Review

My sons xbox com ban was supposeed to be over yesterday and is active. Plus he was defending himself against

trash talkers.
Thema:

1. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my... - Similar Threads - was com banned

2. Com banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com banned: Yes I was wondering why I got com banned in fallout 76 for posting I have atom store vendors active at my camp and selling items that I have farmed and picked up in the game on fallout 76...
  3. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  4. LFG VOICE COM BAN

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG VOICE COM BAN: I was playing the new skull x bones, put up a post to invite people to join my clan and to message me if they was interested and your stupid trash AI bot banned me for "breaking the rules" why...
  5. Com ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Com ban: Microsoft for real needs to review their banning process, I literally got banned from everything for 24 hours over an LFG repost. I’m not the only one this has happened to either, apparently it...
  6. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  7. com banned on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    com banned on xbox: i’ve been away for a while on a holiday in greece and i’ve let my little brother play on my xbox while i was away so he could have something to do and not be bored and while i was gone i’ve seen...
  8. Com banned becauee of pfp

in XBoX on Windows
    Com banned becauee of pfp: Was communication banned for a year because of my pfp this was my first time getting strikes got it reviewed and it was denied what i understand is the enforcement review was unreliable in what i...
  9. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  10. What guideline did I break to get com banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What guideline did I break to get com banned?: Some British guy in game chat was making fun of the US and constantly saying stuff about school shootings but didn’t send a message. I report him and nothing happens. I send Lizzys in a box and...