i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

Discus and support i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thank you for resolving this. Access is now working for me. Once again, many thanks. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoodrich219, Mar 2, 2014.

  1. Rudd3rs
    Rudd3rs Guest

    i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums


    Thank you for resolving this. Access is now working for me.

    Once again, many thanks.
     
    Rudd3rs, Mar 25, 2014
    #31
  2. I downloaded the update weeks ago but I still can't access the forum
     
    RICKS GAMERTAG2, Apr 1, 2014
    #32
  3. OneArmPun
    OneArmPun Guest
    Hey I'm signed up to the previews but still can't get access to the preview forums just keeps coming up with page cannot be found yet I'm getting a message on Xbox live saying preview the Xbox one smartglass please someone help cheers
     
    OneArmPun, Apr 1, 2014
    #33
  4. i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

    Have been apart of this beta program for weeks still no access to forums and would like to share found problems with beta could use some help
     
    LotusPredator, Apr 1, 2014
    #34
  5. Afrobear345
    Afrobear345 Guest
    I'm having the same issue, can someone help me gain access please
     
    Afrobear345, Apr 1, 2014
    #35
  6. JETMooreD
    JETMooreD Guest
    I can't access the forum either, I get the preview updates but when I try and go on the forum it says group not found. Please help?
     
    JETMooreD, Apr 2, 2014
    #36
  7. same issue here signed up and accepted 1 week ago cant get onto forums please help
     
    MessiahBrowny, Apr 14, 2014
    #37
  8. i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

    I'm having problems with the update... Its no longer updating for the preview. Any assistance?
     
    QuickJoey88571, Oct 24, 2014
    #38
  9. Hey there StreakNmyPants!

    If you are participating in the Preview Program, please go ahead and make a post in the Preview Forums. This way we can make sure that the right
    folks see the issue. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    #39
  10. QuickJoey88571 Win User

    i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

    I'm having problems with the update... Its no longer updating for the preview. Any assistance?
  11. OneArmPun Win User

    i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

    Hey I'm signed up to the previews but still can't get access to the preview forums just keeps coming up with page cannot be found yet I'm getting a message on Xbox live saying preview the Xbox one smartglass please someone help cheers
  12. MANSONATOR1 Win User

    i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

    I cant enter the forum too...

    yesterday it worked, but now...

    Support means, i should come here
  13. Tha StreetDream Win User

    i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

    General Butler, I also can't get into the forum.. GT: , also for... GT: StreakNmyPants
  14. MrRoberts85 Win User

    i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

    Hi i've been on the xbox preview for a week now and i still cant get on the fourms. i want to invite friends to the preview so i can play with them and party chat with them as the preview version doesnt allow this. I am finding very frustrating that i can't
    chat and play with friends. I am currently unable to use my £450 xboxone as i would like to use it. Please add me to the fourm. then i can give you feed back on the preview aswell. At the Minute the feed back will be very poor with people being unable to use
    there xboxones to there potential.
Thema:

i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums

Loading...
  1. i was invited to the xbox one update oreview and i cant enter the preview forums - Similar Threads - was invited update

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  4. How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    How does one become an insider? Is there a site or is it invitation?: Delete if not allowed, but how does one go about getting a pass to be an insider? Or however that works I’m not too sure, but just found out about it and would love to join, especially with the...
  5. Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?

    in XboX Insiders
    Requirements for the Alpha ring invite?: What are the requirements for alpha ring? I’m gonna be honest, I just found this Reddit bc I’m not really into Reddit and doomscrolling through found that there’s higher tiers than beta in the...
  6. Send invitations to Alpha for a specific category

    in XboX Insiders
    Send invitations to Alpha for a specific category: We want you to send invitations to Alfa to hardworking users who give their best, who complete all activities and surveys, report any error or problem immediately without hesitation, and describe...
  7. XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I...
  8. Cant invite friend into the game | Ark survival ascended

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant invite friend into the game | Ark survival ascended: Hi I used to be able to play ARK survival ascended on Xbox Game Pass with my friends without any issues. But after a recent update, I can no longer invite my friends to play, and they can’t invite...
  9. Why am I not able to see or send xbox game invites on my PC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to see or send xbox game invites on my PC?: I have been using my pc for about a year and a half now and its been working fine until a couple of days ago. I wanted to play fortnite with my friend who is on xbox and I tried to add her as a...
  10. Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Game bar wont receive invites after new game bar update.: As said in the title after the recent game bar update I cant get invites to games or parties on the game bar. It works whenever I restart my PC or reset the app but then after a good few hrs, it...