I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...

Discus and support I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Long story short I was contacted by a person talking trash and I responded as such and got hit with a violation. Fair, they baited into responding.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by J344567, Nov 2, 2023.

1. J344567
    J344567 Guest

I was hit with a suspension today and when I checked what it was for it was a duplicate...

Long story short I was contacted by a person talking trash and I responded as such and got hit with a violation. Fair, they baited into responding. Served my suspension and moved on.

Today, however, I am hit with another violation and it's the same one. I am beyond frustrated that you are told to not contact anyone regarding the violations. Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone at Microsoft actually care to address this problem?

:)

J344567, Nov 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: