I was hacked and my gamer tag was changed

Discus and support I was hacked and my gamer tag was changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was hacked and the gamer tag was changed. I wanted to change it back but I have to pay to change it back.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iwii_gamessun, Dec 18, 2023.

1. I was hacked and my gamer tag was changed

My Microsoft account was hacked and the gamer tag was changed. I wanted to change it back but I have to pay to change it back.

:)

iwii_gamessun, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Herman Gouws Win User

My XBox account has been hacked.

I only share my gamer tag. I did now change my Microsoft account number and when I signed in the hacked person detail immediately showed as my gamer tag...

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST ME IN GETTING MY HACKED XBOX Account Back??????
  3. iwii_gamessun Win User

Okay so you're telling me that even though I was hacked and they changed my gamer tag. I still have to pay to change it back?????? Because they used the free gamertag change.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello iwii_gamessun,

We understand that your Microsoft account was hacked, and your gamer tag was changed. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server, and we don't have manual access to it.

You can change or update your gamertag however, if you have already used your free gamertag change, you will need to pay a fee to change it again.

If you can access your account back, we recommend you secure your account by adding your secondary email address, phone number and authentication from Microsoft authenticator. Update your password too. Please secure your account by checking the steps and tips from this link: How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure - Microsoft Support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello iwii_gamessun,

In your case, you may reach out to our live support team for assistance. They have advance tools to assist you with this concern. After all this has happened after the hack incident. Kindly reach out to them through the steps below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Happy Holidays!

Regards,

6. bodsmith1 Win User

Ganer tag changed

Sorry my profile picture has been changed not my gamer tag and the person has claimed they have hacked my account
Thema:

1. I was hacked and my gamer tag was changed - Similar Threads - was hacked gamer

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. I was wondering if the word “hack” was banned in gamer tags because I want to make my name...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wondering if the word “hack” was banned in gamer tags because I want to make my name...: Is hack banned in gamertags 46085bfe-a853-4090-8354-a5a324551cbc
  8. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...
  9. Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer threatening to hack just made lobby lag: just had a gamer threatening to hack my account and prior to this message the lobby lagged and my whole internet was acting slow. i have his gamertag upon request. [img]...
  10. This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn: I'm getting hacked please ban him his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn 0b54b119-740e-4de7-8a9a-51e589f4e2a7