I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable

Discus and support I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy a backwards compatible game but it says its currently unavailable on the store and I can't buy it on disk because I'm using the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnstables, Jan 24, 2023.

1. johnstables
    johnstables Guest

I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable

I'm trying to buy a backwards compatible game but it says its currently unavailable on the store and I can't buy it on disk because I'm using the xbox series s is there anyway I can get it

:)

johnstables, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The game was delisted a while ago so it's no longer possible to purchase it digitally.
  3. RicklePickle92 Win User

Destiny Taken King Collectors Edition Items

I'm trying to buy Destiny: The Taken King - Digital Collectors Edition Upgrade, but when I go to buy it on the marketplace it says its unavailable, yet canadian friends have had no issue buying it... so why is it unavailable for me? any fixs please?
  4. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Next gen launch titles

My favorites:

1) Call of Duty 2

2) Condemned: Criminal Origins

3) King Kong (yeah, I know but it was fun)
  5. est DisOrder Win User

Can't pre-order Destiny Rise of iron for xbox one

Today is August 23rd and I still can't download the Rise of Iron pre-order for Destiny. I have all the other expansions for the game. I am currently light level 332 on the taken king expansion yet when I go to the Xbox store and try to buy/download the Rise
    of Iron I get the same message saying something along the lines of "its currently unavailable, try again later". My concern is that since my brother and I share an Xbox as our home console its causing a problem with my purchases on the store. I have been scouring
    the forums for answers because I would hate to miss out on all the benefits of the pre-order. From what I've been able to gather, the problem is deriving from the fact that its not recognizing my account as having purchased the Taken King expansion. I hope
    this is a issue that gets addressed soon. Microsoft and Sony are on the same boat since I've heard its also been happening to PlayStation 4 customers.
  6. SHaRnOf THeDEAD Win User

what games have the easiest and hardest 1000/1000 gamerscore.

for easy achievments go back years ago lol

King Kong

Fight Night

Fifa World Cup

Ghost recon

Hardest achievment ever i'd say was the ones on Smash TV, even though its no longer on dashboard, they were impossible.
Thema:

1. I was going to buy the king Kong from the original xbox but it says its currently unavailable - Similar Threads - was going buy

2. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  3. Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...: Borderlands 3, Xbox One - Walmart.com 8a04e7a9-f405-4fe7-94e6-00dcdff0b010
  4. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  5. Jet Set Radio is still not on the store? And when I go on the website to buy it, it tells...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet Set Radio is still not on the store? And when I go on the website to buy it, it tells...: I’m struggling to figure out how I can get jet set radio on my Xbox f2545eb1-c806-4248-ad36-e8c4e4703164
  6. I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says BUY NOW instead of play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says BUY NOW instead of play: I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says BUY NOW instead of play [img] [img] 70164b52-8f4a-4411-9ea8-6363e5f1a3be
  7. I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...: I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 and I was going to buy it for a friend as well but I see nowhere to purchase it as a gift can anybody help? 0cd265e0-f8e9-4901-b218-d6aaa2e039f9
  8. I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...: I have MW2 bundle the cross bundle I can play everything else but when I just wanna play MW2 keeps saying I need to purchase it. fd72f2c7-c33f-4ea5-90c6-2d124004447a
  9. If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s: If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site will it work in the xbox series s I cant buy it in the store on the s its self but it shows up in the store not sold separately?what...
  10. Why can’t I buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?!? When I go to purchase it he subscription...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?!? When I go to purchase it he subscription...: Error message appears when trying to buy the battle crew pass! Advise please. aa8ab80a-1d97-41d8-a850-8cbfbc82adfa