I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

Discus and support I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lux ., Dec 27, 2023.

1. Lux .
    Lux . Guest

I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been hacked or something. I followed the prompts and QR code to learn it was from a GAME CLIP. I'm shocked.

Some important facts:

I capture in game photos/ clips constantly. All games, Fallout, Red Dead, Gta to name a few where cut scenes or scenarios can be suggestive.

My captures are set to private. Only I can see them. Because I capture photos/videos to be able to download them from my xbox app.

I am on Act 3 of Baldur's Gate 3. Meaning i have already captured alot, including a few intimate moments.

I purchased this game through the Xbox store.

But now for whatever reason one clip of about 5 of the same exact scene was the reason to be temporarily suspended and have 3 strikes that will not fall off until june 2024. I submitted an appeal to explain this and the fact that my captures aren't public and it was denied.

How can you provide and option to capture in game clips of a game that you sell and then punish a person for doing so. I am not posting these publicly to your network or broadcasting these clips on your platform. What rule is this breaking is this is private for me to download when you offer this service. This is very cruel and almost like baiting a player to buy something , use a feature and then punish them

This clip was for my eyes only to share to my app to be downloaded and save my gaming memories. This has now made me feel like I have to be on edge while gaming and no longer enjoy capturing the moment of gaming.

:)

Lux ., Dec 27, 2023
  2. R4VER Win User

BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
  3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Co-op games

Diablo 3, Castle Crashers, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 isn't releasing

Hello, Whyumad. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you mean Baldurs Gate 3 instead of Blair Gate 3?

If that's correct, Baldurs Gate 3 can be played on both Xbox Series X and S.
    So if you're interested in purchasing the game, you can buy it by clicking below or looking for it in the Microsoft store:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/baldurs-gate-3/9nd58lqtg09t

Furthermore, it is important to mention that according to the game developer, Local co-op is currently not supported on Xbox Series S.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

Franchises that need a Return for Xbox One

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

Personally, I have to wonder what they could do with the Baldur's Gate series in this gen? Always liked those games.

[/quote]

I still long for Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 3. The first was probably the best isometric hack and slash made on a console.
  6. Conner Kelsay Win User

How to fix bg3

I forgot to also say, this is a problem on just baldurs gate 3, every other game I've tried works just fine
Thema:

1. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip. - Similar Threads - was given temporary

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  6. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  7. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  8. How can I verify my account given these circumstances?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I verify my account given these circumstances?: I have an issue with logging into my Microsoft account. One night I was playing on my Xbox then the next day I turn it on then it asks me to verify the account. The account I play on was given to...
  9. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  10. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...