I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition...

Discus and support I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition Bundle without buying the game again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dustin Moore1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition...

I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition Bundle without buying the game again?

:)

Dustin Moore1, Jan 31, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  3. Ben1670 Win User

why wont it let me upgrade to mw2 vault edition for £30 if I already have the standard edition?

Hello I’m in the same situation on Xbox series X I’ve bought the cross gen version of mw2. Yesterday it said I could upgrade to vault edition for £30 but today it says £99?
  4. EleazarYair Win User

I bought the upgrade for the mw3 base game to vault edition and my purchase disappeared? What happened

Cross gen bundle he posted says declined that happened to me but i upgraded to vault edition that purchase says completed.
  5. Ryan Needle Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

I originally bought the cross gen edition then recently bought the vault edition package separately. It just says buy in the store nothing for install.
  6. Rubenbat Win User

Anyone know to upgrade to mw2 vault edition on disc

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today

Unfortunately the upgrade to the vault edition is available right now just to the people who purchased the digital cross-gen bundle
    I have bought the cross gen edition on disc, yet I still can’t buy the upgrade. Do you mean it’s available for people who bought the cross gen edition digitally? If so, why?
Thema:

I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition...

1. I was gifted the Cross-Gen Edition of MW2, is it possible to purchase the Vault Edition... - Similar Threads - was gifted Cross

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  5. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  8. Need help with cross country gifting

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with cross country gifting: Hello, my name is reverse 0GYNT on Xbox, and I was just gifted a game from a different country and it’s not letting me redeem the code. What should I do? Please help me I am willing to pay anyone...
  9. Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set up a way for customers to buy cross over games with Microsoft gift cards: So I got a Microsoft gift card I tried to use it to buy Fable 3 and Red dead but I cant use it to buy them there isnt an option. Only debit card options. Seems like a glitch in need of fixing...
  10. Gift cross platform

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift cross platform: If my friend that has a Xbox Live Gold account buys me a GoW4 game gift, can I redeem it on PC (without gold account)? 721bc46f-749b-41a2-a3c0-704ae010b1a6