I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

Discus and support I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by devilishsoul, Oct 5, 2023.

1. devilishsoul
    devilishsoul Guest

I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I cannot find the game anywhere, it is as if it was never downloaded/redeemed. i also tried on another pc and I cannot find the game. I know for a fact that I am logged into the same account i redeemed the game on. plsssss help

:)

devilishsoul, Oct 5, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game anywhere

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

You can check out this link for further information regarding Minecraft account migration:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Account-Migration-FAQ

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In order to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, you will need to sign in to all of your other Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any redeemed Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. KindGryphon Win User

i redeemed a gift code and it wouldn't let me download it and i can't redeem it again

i redeemed an xbox gift code on microsoft, i redeemed it sucessfully but it wouldn't download.

I have tried to fix the problem but made it worse as now i can't see it download and i can't find it on my PC anymore. I tried to redeem it again and it wont let me.
    What is the game? Also was the code for the Xbox or PC version of the game. Asking because redeeming a code for the Xbox version of a game wont necessarily give you the PC version unless the game is a play anywhere title.
  4. YeetusXD Win User

Is there any way that I can do to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? I can only go to the local Retail Stores and the only available Giftcard is the Google Play Giftcard.

What device are you trying to purchase it on?
    Well, I'm trying to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition so it should be on PC. But that's not really the case, whether I purchase it through mobile or PC, it's still gonna go through the Microsoft Store Payment Method and it seems like I can't use the
    Gift Card Redeeming Method by redeeming Google Play Giftcards. I guess I just can't purchase and play Minecraft then, rip.
  5. Fathia Abukar Win User

Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft on PC.

Hello Adnan,

If you want to buy Minecraft for PC from the Microsoft Store, you might be wondering if you can use an Xbox gift card from Amazon to pay for it. The answer is yes, you can. Xbox gift cards are not only for Xbox consoles and games, but also for any digital products and services from Microsoft, including the Microsoft Store. You can redeem your Xbox gift card on your PC by following these steps:

- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Enter the 25-digit code from your Xbox gift card and click Next.

- Confirm the amount and the product you want to buy and click Confirm.

- Enjoy your Minecraft for PC!

You can also redeem your Xbox gift card on your Xbox console by going to the Store tab and selecting Use a code. Alternatively, you can use the Xbox app on your phone or tablet to scan the QR code from your gift card and redeem it. I hope this helps you get Minecraft for PC.

Have fun playing!

Fathia A
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft avatar rewards

Looking forward to Minecraft. Played it alot on PC until my PC broke. Now it doesnt run on my old laptop.
Thema:

1. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game... - Similar Threads - was gifted minecraft

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. Minecraft gifting error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gifting error.: I tried to gift Minecraft to a friend and it shows up as an error but I got confirmation of a message my account get the sum of needed to purchase deducted. 7acfc373-396d-4f8c-aa6a-42a4201d9872
  4. Refund a gift copy of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift copy of minecraft: The region for the copy of Minecraft is wrong and I can't refund it on my order history section for some reason. I just want to refund the gift so I can send it from the correct region. Just...
  5. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  6. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  7. How activate minecraft gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    How activate minecraft gift card: help me its my life saving 3fc5eeff-5807-45f4-b882-78d7ad66e364
  8. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  9. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  10. Would I be able to use a Minecraft gift card to get the game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would I be able to use a Minecraft gift card to get the game on my Xbox?: It's pretty much as said above, I'm wondering if I could use the Minecraft gift card to get it on my Xbox bdf1c0c2-8f4d-4e01-a0de-5d04a3251373