I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

Discus and support I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CRAZYR3DN3CK16, Feb 25, 2024.

1. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador

:)

CRAZYR3DN3CK16, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi CRAZYR3DN3CK16, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you met all the requirements?

[​IMG]

Please contact the Xbox Ambassadors Team via xboxambs @ microsoft.com.
  3. Judge Win User

How do I get to the ambassadors section ?

4. SivuyileNdlovu Win User

How do I get a refund after getting denied

Hello there,I just wanted to ask,can i

make another refund request using the same method after 72 hours on the same item I purchased
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as I mentioned above you can make another request, ideally it waits 72 hours, but does not mean that the request will be accepted.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

So yesterday,I found out that my cousin who was borrowing my account had bought some for R359,99. When I tried refunding it,I got denied because of the other refunds I've made because of my cousin who was repeatedly buying things on my card.I tried to contact them but it keeps saying" sorry,something went wrong on our end,try again". I replied to the email showing me the decision that they made and I haven't gotten anything from them. I see people saying that they got their refunds after being denied by replying to the email.Is there another way I can get my money back? I tried their virtual assistant but it is useless. I can't get hold off their customer support line. I just want my money back,that's all. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME. It says that I have reached the limits of refunds this year,please help me.
    To add, I'd stop letting your cousin use your account because 1. You say this isn't the first time theyve purchased something without your permission and 2. Its actually against the rules to let anyone else use your account.
Thema:

1. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in? - Similar Threads - was denied ambassador

2. Refund denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied: I wanted to refund things on destint 2 because i had bought stuff and never got anything and if i dont i want all my money back e9f028f5-39ad-4241-bb9d-ed8f39f7995e
  3. microsoft deny refund for item i never received

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft deny refund for item i never received: i bought sea of thieves ancient coins on the wrong platform as i own the game on steam but bought coins on xbox sea of thieves website says xbox will give a refund when requested it is denied...
  4. Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of: A sibling purchased a game on my account without me knowing and they racked up a few achievements and approx an hour gametime. When I tried to refund they denied it and gave no further...
  5. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  6. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  7. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  8. Xbox appeal denied?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox appeal denied?: So about 2 days ago i was false reported for an xbox message and got me 6 strikes total the person who reported me thought it would br funny and said they did it as a joke and they didn't really...
  9. Recover form being denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover form being denied: The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account back it's total horse **** iv done 2 forms...
  10. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...