I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

Discus and support I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Funkymonke1243568789, Apr 27, 2022.

1. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some reason my CPU fans dont run on boot for some reason and I have to go to the BIOS in order to fix it.

:)

Funkymonke1243568789, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont delete or cancel

Hi Funkymonke1243568789! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can delete your captures directly on the path where the clips are saved, that would be the best option, you could also try this

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

xbox

You're on Windows 10 and trying to use the Game Bar to capture content from your Java IDE? The game bar, I think, has to have the app set as a game.

Not sure, but I'd check this page to see if you can set it. I think there are some restrictions as to what Game Bar will capture, and I'm not sure your IDE will be allowed to be captured.

I could be wrong on those limitations, I can't find any documentation, but I remember reading that there were some restrictions.
  4. pdizzle487 Win User

My friends in party chat hear me as distorted and robotic

Been having the same problem for just as long. This is definitely some kind of Windows 11 and Xbox game bar issue. Audio is perfect in every other app but the game bar.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have a question I was wondering if you could tell me how to access the Xbox game bar captures on my mobile device

The game bar captures do not automatically upload to the Xbox Network, so cannot be viewed on the mobile app. You can view them in your videos directory though on Windows 10/11.
  6. ED La Sauce Win User

Xbox App Game DVR

Yes, I did start by capturing gameplay to ..\Videos\Captures. After, I looked online about how I could change the location of the default capture to a place I felt was suited for it (my external HDD). So I followed steps I found on the Microsoft troubleshoot
    pages and It worked. Everything was fine until for some reason, I changed the USB connection for my HDD on my hardware and the path to the "original capture folder" didn't followed the drive letter now assigned to the HDD (which passed from F: to G: ; and
    now F: is my Dvd/Cd, removable drive **for some reason**).

Now, I managed to record a video from the Game Bar on Window 10, and upon stopping it, it told me it was saved in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Temp and I checked: it was. It is named "Settings 2018-11-06 5_05_24 PM" if it can help you with anything.
    I tried a screen shot by the same process. It works.
Thema:

I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

1. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont... - Similar Threads - was deleting captures

2. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  3. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  4. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  5. I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted the videos from the Capture Folder directly and now the gallery is bugged. Need...: I can't upload a screenshot but basically I deleted the videos from the Captures folder but it is still there in the gallery, I cannot delete it or view it , it is just there. Also, the new videos...
  6. Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x: Okay so this was a long time ago(Christmas 2020) but i had gotten the Xbox series x and when I went to switch over to it all was fine until I went onto my Xbox one and ALL of my clips and captures...
  7. With the new Xbox policy of deleting captures after 90 days, will it only be deleted from...

in XBoX on Windows
    With the new Xbox policy of deleting captures after 90 days, will it only be deleted from...: I really don't want to lose my nearly 2 years of captures, but I don't want to spend hundreds on one of the expansion cards e17da5bd-f60f-45b7-99c3-74ba69efbade
  8. captures folder is deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    captures folder is deleted: I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with a pressing issue I am currently facing on my Windows 11 Home system. Recently, I encountered an unfortunate mishap...
  9. Xbox Network deleting captures every 90 Days.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Network deleting captures every 90 Days.: I believe this to be the most significant and destructive change on Xbox to date. No thought or compromise has been given by Xbox on the matter - just one brutal, Thanos-like, finalised decision...
  10. How will clubs function after the 90 days capture deletion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How will clubs function after the 90 days capture deletion: Hi. Having just read the new article from Xbox About deleting captures after 90 days, I would like to know how this will affect clubs as lots of shots posted there are well over 90 days old....