I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL ...

Discus and support I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help please. I have a month long ban for no absolute reason. f5fcfdd0-c2f0-4a79-95f1-58a666410245 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xboxrecordmessi, Oct 11, 2017.

1. I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL ...

Help please. I have a month long ban for no absolute reason.

:)

xboxrecordmessi, Oct 11, 2017
  2. MaL RekkiE
    MaL RekkiE Guest
    map packs

after my account was banned for no reason, i opend a new account, but when i play with new account, i can stil play the old map packs (black ops) i downloaded with banned account, is this normal? i dont want to be banned again for no reason.

MaL RekkiE, Oct 11, 2017
  3. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest
    What will Dead Rising 3 be like?

That is exactly what I don't want. I honestly have no idea how anyone has fun killing zombie after zombie for basically no reason ... but that's my opinion! Is there gonna be multiplayer for this game?

SpiiT RhymeS, Oct 11, 2017
  4. I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL ...

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue. They do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension is in error, and you have not already done so, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com.

Mistress Sara, Oct 11, 2017
  5. C H 4 N L Y
    C H 4 N L Y Guest
    Brother, if incase you truly believe you did nothing wrong, you can actually try and dispute about this with the Enforcement Team. You can file a Case Review here.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

C H 4 N L Y, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL IN THER

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue. They do not use the forums.

If you feel your suspension is in error, and you have not already done so, you can submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  7. C H 4 N L Y Win User

I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL IN THER

Brother, if incase you truly believe you did nothing wrong, you can actually try and dispute about this with the Enforcement Team. You can file a Case Review here.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howTo#sub-topic0-6
  8. PCunrecognized Win User

team killing on the rise...

after 5 team kills you get booted from the server, if you comeback to that same server and get booted 2 more times... with strike 3 your out and are banned from that server. If being banned from a server is not a good reason to stop team killing then please
    keep on doing it so this way those bad players will not be playing anymore and have to go back to the normal servers.

so in other words try not too team kill you are allowed 4 accidental killings, this always happens on Hardcore Rush.
  9. Sku11Face500 Win User

Can't play gta5 online

And I don't see any reason for my son to be banned from GTA 5
  10. {Parity} Win User

I WAS BANNED OF MULTIPLAYER FOR NO REASON!!!!!

You would need to log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the ban is eligible. http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

Good Luck!!
Thema:

I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL ...

1. I was currently banned from multiplaye for NO reason. . ALL I PLAY IS GTA. KILLING IS NORMAL ... - Similar Threads - was currently banned

2. reported and banned for a screenshot of Halo 5 "Information Information is currently...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    reported and banned for a screenshot of Halo 5 "Information Information is currently...: Information Information is currently unavailable (c) So let's start with the fact that complaints are broken. firstly, they are not moddered (except for nepotism within), they are not re-watched....
  3. My account is currently permanently banned and I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is currently permanently banned and I need help: My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Not just...
  4. Why doesnt it let me see my current ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesnt it let me see my current ban?: Ive seen about 5 other pages and show nothing for my acct, it will only show my my past enforcements and when I find a direct URL it says "Page no longer available.". How do I see my current comms...
  5. Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Ban Disputing: Current State: Good evening. Understandably so, there is no way to communicate with the Xbox enforcement team regarding temporary bans; however, I see no reason why the enforcement team can not be contacted...
  6. 2Wire: Current ban review

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Current ban review: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Current ban review Check your suspension here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do...
  7. Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see current ban on xbox enforcement website.: I was told by xbox support that I have a communication ban until september 7th. When I go to the xbox enforcement website I see my previous bans but not this one. Anybody else having a problem...
  8. communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication ban on current account permenent ban on my original both questionable actions: I want to be very clear I have a current communication ban the reasons I was emailed don't exactly explain anything the reason I say this is because I was on the Xbox home screen for majority of...
  9. COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMMUNICATION BAN NOT LIFTED/CAN'T SEE CURRENT BAN ON MY ACCOUNT: I WAS RECENTLY BANNED TWICE IN MARCH ONCE ON MARCH 23 & ON MARCH 25. ONE BAN WAS FOR COMMUNICATION THE OTHER WAS FOR LANGUAGE. THOSE BANS ARE NOW COMPLETED AS OF APRIL 9TH AND I AM STILL NOT ABLE...
  10. Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello This Post Is a Request To Make Changes To My Current Ban: Hello All, I was banned from Xbox Live tell 12/31/9999 because of communication and i will be talking about the ban below and how it's affecting me and my family. Because of the ban that i...