i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

Discus and support i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James George3, Oct 25, 2023.

1. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i can be refunded for my games on the xbox as it wont even allow me to download the games due to console bans restricting microsoft store also all the games on my xbox are online and require a xbox network but seeing as im console banned i can no longer play my xbox ever again so i need a refund for my accounts games so i dont lose my money

:)

James George3, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my games refunded due to the fact i cant even download them as console bans restrict microsoft store?

The games are tied to your account, not the console. As long as the account hasn't been banned, you still have the games. You would just need a different console.

If your account was permanently banned as well, you can try submitting a case review to see about getting it removed if possible, but otherwise, everything on an account is forfeit when its banned and there's no way to get refunds. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  3. James George3 Win User

i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my games refunded due to the fact i cant even download them as console bans restrict microsoft store?

i can not afford a new console they cost about 50 pound i cant afford that even on christmas i dont get that much which is why i need to be unbanned but since they cant i need my games refunded its basically stealing my money
  4. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  5. Smwutches Win User

So i got banned.

It doesn't matter if everyone agrees. Profanity is a violation of the code of conduct.
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

So i got banned.

If you were banned for one day or 24 hours there is nothing you can do. However if the suspension was longer then a day you can file to have your case reviewed by the enforcement team. That way they can hear your side of the story. If you are interested
    in doing this Here is how to do it.

You will need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com sign in and click the orange hammer in the top left of the site.This will take you to your enforcement history page. Find the current enforcement effecting your
    account. Next to it on the right you should see a link that say submit a case review. Click on that and follow the prompts.
Thema:

i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

1. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my... - Similar Threads - was console banned

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: Why is my console banned? I have no enforcements against me. I have not received any emails on why my console has been banned. I can't submit a case review because I don't have anything to submit...
  5. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  6. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  7. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  8. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  9. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  10. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: My console got banned an i dont even know why!!!!! i checked enforcement.xbox.com all green, no acc. ban. i cant even open a ticket! and ur bot is a waiste of time! All i did was creating a few...