I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

Discus and support I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by - ❤ -, Nov 26, 2023.

1. - ❤ -
    - ❤ - Guest

I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games that they wanted and that i owned. After a couple hours they came out and said they couldn’t play anymore since my account was banned, It’s obvious that a lot of vulgar things were said and I understand if my accounts takes some backlash from me not watching what goes on when it comes to my belongings. Now I’m not sure what messages got me banned or what they said but live enforcement notice reads that i have a 61 day ban. I’m not even the one who sent these messages and wanted to know if anything can be done about this? My gamer tag is PixlStormy4571 thank you for reading this.

:)

- ❤ -, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You can log onto the enforcement page HERE & file for a case review if eligible but you are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it so the " it wasn't me,it was my cousin/brother/friend etc. who did it"is not a valid reason to get a suspension lifted.
  3. HappyFoal889770 Win User

Xbox One Communication Ban..

I've been banned from communicating on Xbox One, I wanted to know how long the ban was for and when it will be lifted?
  4. pawncrackers Win User

How long am I communication banned?

Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time.

Hope this helps,

L
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

How long am I communication ban for

Keep in mind the following rules regarding Xbox Live suspensions:

• Generally, suspensions end at approximately the same time of day that they are issued- not at the beginning of the calendar day. For instance, a 24 hour suspension issued at 3:00 p.m. will end at approximately 3:00 p.m. the following day, not at midnight.
    • Microsoft is not obligated to provide a warning prior to issuing a suspension or other enforcement action. By agreeing to the Microsoft Code of Conduct you acknowledge that you understand and accept the rules of the Xbox Live service.
    • The length of the suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Especially egregious violations can result in an immediate permanent suspension.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

How long am I communication ban for

Hey there lllkng,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums.
    I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing - Similar Threads - was communication banned

2. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  3. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  4. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  5. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  6. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  7. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  8. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  9. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  10. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...