I was charged a 49.95 for a dial game I did not make this purchase and I would not have...

Discus and support I was charged a 49.95 for a dial game I did not make this purchase and I would not have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was a withdrawal of 49.95 today 7/7/23 I did not authorize this purchase nor would I such a large purchase I want my money returned to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cherie States, Jul 8, 2023.

1. I was charged a 49.95 for a dial game I did not make this purchase and I would not have...

There was a withdrawal of 49.95 today 7/7/23 I did not authorize this purchase nor would I such a large purchase I want my money returned to my account asap and stop this from happening again

:)

Cherie States, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I have been charged £20 but I did not make the charge?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello Jacqueline, you acted correctly if you think that your account was hacked, however if the purchase via Paypal does not appear in your Microsoft account, check that you do not have other secondary accounts where your Paypal account may be added as a payment method.

Payment Options

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

If you have more accounts, or you can't find them through your Microsoft account, try checking it in your Paypal account App for mobile devices.

When logging into your Paypal account Go to Profile»Data and Privacy»Assigned Permissions.

And see all companies that have permission on your account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Charged For Game I Did Not Purchase

Unfortunately phone support are the only ones who are able to issue refunds. So you will have to continue to try working with them.
  4. TheGhostEleven Win User

Charged For Game I Did Not Purchase

You may need to request to speak with the team that deals specifically with refunds because initial tech support will only go through basic trouble shoot steps. This may take a couple days for them to get back to you but they will help within 2-5 days and
    hopefully get you your money/MSP refunded back to your account. Hope this gets sorted out :)
  5. smileskybird Win User

Cost versus value? Betrayed?

Paying NZ$79.40 would be like paying AU$77.15 but Microsoft is only charging Australia $49.95 for Recore. I don't get why they have to charge so much more on the NZ market. I should complain XD but I'm a nice person. Maybe on their official feedback site.
  6. AnnalieBergantino Win User

I was charged for something I did not purchase

I eas cherged something i did not purchase
Thema:

I was charged a 49.95 for a dial game I did not make this purchase and I would not have...

1. I was charged a 49.95 for a dial game I did not make this purchase and I would not have... - Similar Threads - was charged dial

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Xbox charging dock (component pack)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox charging dock (component pack): I got my xbox elite series 2 controller a while ago and wonder if the charging dock in the component pack is some sort of additional battery ? or just a useless dock since the controller can stand...
  5. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  6. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  7. V-Bucks Charged Twice

in XBoX on Windows
    V-Bucks Charged Twice: We've purchased a few V-bucks for my son from retail stores and he also has received a few from friends as a gift but when we try to redeem them and purchase an item by using the V-bucks in...
  8. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  9. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  10. Unknown charged in my bank account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charged in my bank account.: Hello upon checking my bank account I was charged $1 dollar multiple times. I Dont purchased anything. 2a9a3f07-33bd-40f2-adfd-1218c0fdca29