I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...

Discus and support I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate has been charged off my account 3 times at once when i should have only beem charged 1 time how do i fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeachSheep, Jun 19, 2023.

1. PeachSheep
    PeachSheep Guest

I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have...

My subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate has been charged off my account 3 times at once when i should have only beem charged 1 time how do i fix this or reverse it

:)

PeachSheep, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have been charged once only

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

As a fellow gamer I understand how important this is and no worries! On cases like this, you may submit a refund request to the Xbox refunds team via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...

Just get your order number first on this page https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page and save the two order numbers you will find. Don't request to refund the 3 as it will cancel the subscription you have, you need to leave at least 1 order.

I hope the information how to request a refund helps. Feel free to post back if you have other questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

Not a scam just try to read please. Gamepass umtimate combines gild and gamepass, so when you pay to try it for a dollar it converts your gold time into ultimate time. Then when you cancel it cancels ultimate witch is bundeled with gold so yea you lose
    gold. If anything you can scam microsoft in a sense if you convert well. The first time you use gamepass the time converts one a 1 for 1 so 1 year of gold converts to one year of ultimate. Now you only payed 60 for a year of gold but are now getting a year
    of ultimate worth 120 so you saved half that. Now if your like me microsoft allows you to stack 2 years of gold and 1 year of gamepass which will all get converted to 3 years of ultimate for a stupid low price. The 1 for 1 conversion only works the first time
    you subscribe to ultimate though. Happy gaming!!!!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

If you subscribed for the $1 price, then you can't pay that price again. It is a one time deal. When you are on the Ultimate Gamepass page make sure you are signed in so the $1 price will show up if you have not use it already.
  5. AdrianoBeckles Win User

Subscription

Look, I bought a 1 month gamepass ultimate but the time is up. The problem is I don't want the gamepass ultimate but instead I want 3 months live gold would it allow me to buy it or would it just extend the gamepass ultimate subscription by 3 months
  6. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Phone support hung up on me 4 times in a row before I could even finish explaining my issue... Why is their support so worthless?

It doesn't unless you applied for gamepass for pc NOT ultimate

In which case your gamepass core doesn't apply to gamepass for pc or console

You will only get the upgrade at 3/2 on ultimate it's not 1/1

Your core still applies but not on PC

Unless you get ultimate

When you upgrade to.ultimate it does cancel core but upgrades the time at 3/2.

You would have to check if you have ultimate now and read the new expiry date

The system would've given you a quote for the upgraded time if you got ultimate
Thema:

1. I was charged 3 times when subscribing for gamepass ultimate at 1 time whem i should have... - Similar Threads - was charged times

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Xbox charging dock (component pack)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox charging dock (component pack): I got my xbox elite series 2 controller a while ago and wonder if the charging dock in the component pack is some sort of additional battery ? or just a useless dock since the controller can stand...
  5. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  6. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  7. Xbox series elite 2 core charge time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 core charge time: Got this controller since yesterday So i need to full charge it before use And how long does it take to charge it? d9028d90-8616-4158-8e00-81a8c36019ba
  8. Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged 4 Times, No Game Received Despite 1 Receipt For 1 Charge. Full Refund Request.: I have been charged four times. Twice for one game, which I tried to pay for twice after being told the transaction did not go through. Then I tried to pay for another game once and was charged...
  9. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  10. Xbox charged me 6 times for one game now has not given me refunds on cash app, and it won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox charged me 6 times for one game now has not given me refunds on cash app, and it won't...: What do I do if Xbox charged me 6 times for a game I didn't even receive, and refuses to give me an actual refund for the game it says has already been refunded. I haven't received any of the cash...