I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

Discus and support I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carlos Gomez6, Dec 12, 2023.

1. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I play on pc not on xbox"used to" but not anymore

:)

Carlos Gomez6, Dec 12, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision because of xbox

I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I play on pc not on xbox"used to" but not anymore
    Was your account banned from playing online for ALL games or just mw3?

I ask because if the enforcement team were the ones to ban you it would be from everything. Not just mw3
  3. GRIFF5971 Win User

I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision because of xbox

he was playing a game that is not related to the xbox live... there are no Microsoft version of Call of Duties yet...

I got my account permanently banned for no reason on the 12/13/23 and from that day... i have decided to stop buying games.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. LoH IronMedic Win User

Call of Duty Ghost Stats Reset

Fatal Triggs you answered your own question. Activision said that they reset your stats instead of banning you. It was a developer ruling and enforcement; whether you agree or not it was the decision they made. Microsoft/Xbox has nothing to do with this,
    as such you will have to deal with Activision.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned...2 days later full multiplayer ban!

If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done. Investigations can take time, so the ban could be for something that took place weeks or months ago.
Thema:

I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

1. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision... - Similar Threads - was banned MWIII

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  9. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  10. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...