I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

Discus and support I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zeke Puylara, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Zeke Puylara
    Zeke Puylara Guest

I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my account. I have already worked and applied for a case review but was denied. I was profile banned 3 times, then out of nowhere on sept. 9th 2023, I was issued a permanent ban.

:)

Zeke Puylara, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to no avail. Is there a way to see how i was banned?

Any information would be on the enforcement site. They're the only ones who would know.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was denied

The enforcement team don't use the forums so no one here can tell you why.

If your appeal has been denied then that's it,there is nothing else you can do.

Permanent bans aren't issued lightly,you've either had several suspensions in the past or done something so severe that a permanent ban was issued.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I have been banned indefinitely for no reason please help i submitted an appeal but it was denied

I'd suggest you stop listening to rumors

It's fake and has been addressed multiple times

You can be reported by anyone only if said report is valid will you ever be banned

There is NO WAY a client can issue a server ban

This is networking 101

Ask any it person or anyone who took computers 101 in highschool

Using a rumor won't help your case
  5. Dominic sumner Win User

Bro they don’t care about their players, they never have I’ve been permanently banned lost thousands of pounds there’s no direct line of communication, my appeal was denied. I got 2 permanent bans in 2 days on the same account both with no reason given. The appeal said I’d get an email back in a few days with a response 2 mins later the appeal was denied. I’m contacting trading standards at this minute in time. There seems to be a new ban exploit hackers are using and Microsoft are denying its existence yet I’m permanently banned without explanation twice. I’ve had the account 17 years with 15 years of gold and thousands of games and DLC they literally don’t care. Scumbags forcing their players to buy everything twice
  6. 1𝖔𝖋1 ✞ Win User

Same I just got banned indefinitely and no reason was given, I don't even know what I did and I don't want to lose my accounts or all of the stuff I bought
Thema:

1. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to... - Similar Threads - was banned off

2. Probably banned off cod 1 and 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably banned off cod 1 and 2: Hello. I need help. I was watching YouTube about a temporary mod you can get off cod black ops 2 it's a mod menu not any software or anything. I watched the 2 videos about it how you just watch...
  3. I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I took the profile picture off. Can I get on banned now?: I took the profile picture off can I get on banned? 066cd327-4520-4dbb-82bf-2947f76b02a0
  4. I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have got a 366 day ban off Xbox outta nowhere why have I got this I done nothing wrong...: I just got a 366 day ban out of nowhere and I had I ban already when I got this but I couldn't do anything while I was banned before and why did I get this ban and how can I get unbanned? Please...
  5. Hi I got banned on my Xbox and I was wondering when the suspension will be off uplifted or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I got banned on my Xbox and I was wondering when the suspension will be off uplifted or...: Hi I got banned on my Xbox and I was wondering when the suspension will be off uplifted or how long will it last so I can be in parties again d1b4d236-93a1-482d-b1d7-781ac98889ec
  6. I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...: I don’t know what this is for but I’m just going to put random stuff in here 540eded8-be03-4bde-abd0-8ba03dac074a
  7. My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox: My son got me console ban for the first time and I’m trying to find out what he did wrong I never even been console banned I didn’t even know that was a thing but he isn’t allowed on my Xbox no...
  8. Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]: Xbox meu console foi banido mandei uma mensagem ofensiva mas me arrependo prometo que nunca farei de novo , retire meu ban por favor [Mod Translation - Xbox my console was banned I sent an...
  9. Communication ban that was issued on 9/10/17 am due to be taken off on 9/24/17 is still active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban that was issued on 9/10/17 am due to be taken off on 9/24/17 is still active: Hell my name is Joshua I had a communication ban issued to me on 9/10/17 and was supposed to be relinquish at 9/24/17 and hasn't been removed I still can't msg people or join parties...
  10. is it possible to get a previous com-ban off your xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get a previous com-ban off your xbox account: im wondering if i could take a previous communication-ban(s) off my Xbox account so i could try to apply to be an Xbox ambassador f105f436-1609-41bc-a0b9-08f7cf670730