I was banned for nothing, I need my account, thank you !!

Discus and support I was banned for nothing, I need my account, thank you !! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in serious need of my account, banned for nothing, paid live gold and I can not use my account, I need my account back, if I will not resort to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by z wiizkha, Feb 22, 2017.

1. z wiizkha
    z wiizkha Guest

I am in serious need of my account, banned for nothing, paid live gold and I can not use my account, I need my account back, if I will not resort to my rights, thank you very much

:)

z wiizkha, Feb 22, 2017
  2. Dahveed09
    Dahveed09 Guest
    Acct Banned - questions

This is the website you should check in order to find out why his account was banned.

Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support

Dahveed09, Feb 22, 2017
  3. Rhyan Araujo
    Rhyan Araujo Guest
    Banido do Xbox live

Well my account was banned for nothing, I did not do any kind of bug, hack etc if I can solve thank you

Rhyan Araujo, Feb 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Feb 22, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. x F00LiSh Win User

NEED HELP communication ban lifted but having party chat problems

thank you for fast reply, what im wanting to know do i need to wait till next update for this to be fixed.??

because i have served my ban time and i would like to have my account fixed there was nothing wrong with my party chats till i got a commuication ban... ty
  7. No -_- Win User

On thursday came home at 11PM got to sleep, wake up at 8. Started playing at 9:20AM (Friday) and at 10:32AM i got kicked and permanent ban

It's unfair because nobody did nothing with my account you can see the messages, It's just unfair Man

Imagine working, came home to play fifa and you get this.

I need help to get it back, It's unfair like i said.

You guys should banned he's account not my account because I didn't do nothing with it

You guys banned because of the IP
  8. Smwutches Win User

Account banned and i need xbox live token thanks

Sorry, but support gave you incorrect information. Once you're banned you forfeit everything you had on the account. It's not possible to get that 12 months back. It's also not a good idea to post your personal information on a public forum.
  9. OG McMoney III Win User

Enforcement Team: Communication Ban!

I NEED HELP TOO! I am a musician, I have been in Europe the last 5 months on tour... I come home to find out my account was banned for a communication function as well. My account must have been hacked, because I dont even have a microphone, nor do I ever
    write messages. I need to talk to somebody with xbox because I have a permanent ban and I just spent $500 dollars for nothing. I barely get to play this, and I get banned for doing nothing. Wasn't even IN THE STATES. HOW DO I GET BANNED! I have had my account
    since I was 13. My Gamertag is BigBostonBen. I NEED HELP ASAP.
Thema:

1. I was banned for nothing, I need my account, thank you !! - Similar Threads - was banned nothing

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Why was I banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned for nothing?: I got permanently suspended today for no reason at all. I don’t know why Microsoft has done this to me as I haven’t done nothing or said anything to anyone so it very concerning why they have done...
  6. Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!: Explain this to me I got a 2 day ban twice for posting on LFG i wrote nothing silly or used foul language and got 2 different bans and i can't appeal nothing!no one even to discuss the matter with...
  7. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  8. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...
  9. Perm Banned for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perm Banned for nothing: I was permanently banned by Xbox after having a profile picture of Tupac Shakur I received a ban weeks earlier for the same profile picture but it didn’t change then my account was permanently...
  10. Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i banned when i did comepletely nothing i have no reason to be banned: I got banned for nothing, i was playing seige then got banned i dont have a mic n i dont message anyone 95069c8f-a958-4176-ba5f-f51d6d9e1a60