I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight

Discus and support I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for no reason it even says I was banned at 11 when I was at school d5e8dbc6-b387-4d4c-946c-62176775952a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by airtightsole07, Aug 26, 2017.

1. I was banned for cheating and I don't know why I am only eight

I was banned for no reason it even says I was banned at 11 when I was at school

:)

airtightsole07, Aug 26, 2017
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I don't know why I was banned

Hi

You should be able to find out the reason for the suspension on the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and if eligible you should be able to request a case review from here as well.

gds1972, Aug 26, 2017
  3. roostermaNS
    roostermaNS Guest
    I don't know why I was banned

I was just suspended from Xbox live for 2 weeks for inappropriate language and that kinda stuff. I am not sure why I was banned because I hardly msg people anything even my friends. The only reason I can think of getting banned is that me and my friends
    joked around in the party chats by cursing and telling each other to kill them self or something like that. I can see how that's bad but we were just joking around. Is there any way to see the exact things I was suspended for. If so thank u in advance

roostermaNS, Aug 26, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

I believe the time refers to when the ban started or when they ruled on your case not when you violated the code of conduct. If you believe you ban is incorrect you can file a case review with the enforcement team by following these instructions at this
    link Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

you will be ask to answer some questions about the code of conduct and you can find that code at the link above too.

Dadwhite, Aug 26, 2017
  5. JADohm0420
    JADohm0420 Guest
    They do not respond to this method.

Unfortunately, the link provided by DadWhite is the same method I used, without any reply from Microsoft.

Furthermore, the suspensions/bans should be enforced by the game Developers whom created the game(s) you were playing, not Microsoft.

After a lengthy discussion with a friend, whom "codes" for a popular game developer, we both agreed these arbitrary suspensions, being doled out by Microsoft, are hurting the Live system and many users are considering switching to PlayStation.

My forum has over 350 thousand members worldwide and those whom I've spoken with state they won't touch the Xbox live system anymore.

The Xbox One system states there are no exploits within that console; however it has been speculated upon...in many online forums, that there will be a modification available for Xbox One users, that will mimic if not exceed the current modifications to
    the Xbox 360 system, allowing those One users to have "mod menus" for games on that system as they do on the 360. LOL!

Xbox had better fix this or they will lose every player they have. LOL!

JADohm0420, Aug 28, 2017
  6. FoxEsal
    FoxEsal Guest
    Agreed, most people being banned are the actual Victims. I just got banned and I haven't even been on my xbox for a while. My Enforcement page says i have a perfect record and i'm pre-paid for 2 years. If they don't do anything about all these banning i'm
    going to avoid the New Xbox and just stay a PS customer.

FoxEsal, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: