I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh

Discus and support I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i was banned for 5 months with an permanent suspension not if the strikes expired ok i was playing a game called bloxford on roblox one day i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tyler Clendaniel, Nov 23, 2023.

1. I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh

Hey i was banned for 5 months with an permanent suspension not if the strikes expired ok i was playing a game called bloxford on roblox one day i was chilling on a Xbox until a username random join he rked me so much i made a sign with a **** symbol with daddy uhhhhhhhhhh then when i explained it to my friend it automated because i being black mailed by in game cash by random hears the thing i never meant to put it in a sexual way ok i was maybe enforcement could understand because black mailing is illegal no more because random asking me for 5 million just to avoid a ban on bloxford hear whats worst my appeal was rejected over a legal reason if Xbox enforcement employee is reading i want my account restated please contact me on shadow king#5807

:)

tyler Clendaniel, Nov 23, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Hey i was banned for 5 months with an permanent suspension not if the strikes expired ok i was playing a game called bloxford on roblox one day i was chilling on a Xbox until a username random join he rked me so much i made a sign with a **** symbol with daddy uhhhhhhhhhh then when i explained it to my friend it automated because i being black mailed by in game cash by random hears the thing i never meant to put it in a sexual way ok i was maybe enforcement could understand because black mailing is illegal no more because random asking me for 5 million just to avoid a ban on bloxford hear whats worst my appeal was rejected over a legal reason if Xbox enforcement employee is reading i want my account restated please contact me on shadow king#5807
    The enforcement team are the only ones who deal with bans/suspensions. The enforcement team doesnt come here.

The only way to reach the enforcement team is via the case review process. If you already did that and they denied your appeal then there isnt anything else that can be done.
  3. iiyankee06ii Win User

Xbox One Dads

I have a 2 year old and a 5 months old,I bought my 2 year old that zoo game for xbox one , played it for 5 min and told me daddy I want to play car game (forza 5) a tear almost came out my eye and I said to my self that's my girl!! Gamer like her daddy
    :,)
  4. FadeD InTruzion Win User

Banned for inappropriate language

the ban doesn't show up on there. It shows the symbol of a ban but doesn't show any info on it and says I have good standing and no complaints on my account.
  5. Gleny Greybeard Win User

Looking for a dedicated friend /Pro Gamer FOR Destiny? LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!

uhhhhh, "sold out gamers"?
  6. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

battlefield online anyone have tips

RX8, uhhhhh. I test drove one a few months back and it felt like a go-kart off the line.
    Plus, I heard the engine has to be brought up to temperature before you shut it off or it floods. True?
Thema:

1. I was banned for 5 months for saying **** symbol and daddy uhhhhh - Similar Threads - was banned months

2. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  3. Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bogus 1 year and 11 month coms ban: Hi my gamertag is CHIEFSAVAGE9279. Microsoft, you guys are probably gonna get sued if you don’t fix this immediately or maybe not anyways because you’re a fraudulent company that abuses its powers...
  4. My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son got banned a month ago and no one was even home to use the Xbox.: I can view my sons page. He had a message removed in August and then didn't play again until today,October 5th. Shows he was banned on September 13,the day before they charged my card for the...
  5. Why did I get banned for a month for having Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan as my picture on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for a month for having Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan as my picture on...: Why did I get banned for a month for having Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan as my picture on Xbox? ff8e89f4-8e64-47a7-83d5-178357f59440
  6. I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...: So you can't be an Xbox ambassador if you ever been banned ever, as long as you had an Xbox? I thought it said that as long as you haven't been banned in the past year or the past 12 months that...
  7. two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing: two of my xbox accounts have been permanently banned in the last three months for absolutely nothing and i hadn’t been told what i’d done i’ve lost lots of money from these two band and i would...
  8. Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!: I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of...
  9. perm ban for no reason then ban for a month on my other accounts and they won’t tell me why

in XBoX Accessibility
    perm ban for no reason then ban for a month on my other accounts and they won’t tell me why: ok i get this account has been perm ban for no reason y’all can’t tell me why doesn’t make any sense but i’m done complaining because y’all don’t do anything but why do my other accounts say i’m...
  10. Avoid me ban for 6 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avoid me ban for 6 month: i have had a avoid me ban fir 6 minths now and i ma unable to play gta 5 which i had 3 years gameplay on. i was reported repetedly on purpose to get me banned. i did nothing wrong. what do i do...