I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do?

Discus and support I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I was banned on the day I bought the game 31/8/2023, because I allegedly played with cheats, although this is not so, I only had the opera,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jenia_27, Sep 4, 2023.

1. jenia_27
    jenia_27 Guest

Hello, I was banned on the day I bought the game 31/8/2023, because I allegedly played with cheats, although this is not so, I only had the opera, game, discord, lightshot and steam I believe that the ban was issued to me by mistake, moreover, it makes no sense for me to play with cheats when I just bought the game with the last money

:)

jenia_27, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Built To Last Win User

Hey jenia, I'm Finn, your regular Xbox user, and gamer. You seem to have been banned on accident, fortunately, we have a solution for that.

Just follow the steps below:

1. Log into your account in the top-right corner of aka.ms/ForzaSupport
    2. Click on this link to submit a Ban Appeal ticket or click on "Submit a ticket" below and select Ban Appeal from the drop-down options.
    3. Fill out the Subject, Description, and Forza title you received enforcement action in and click Submit.
    Please follow the Xbox Community Standards and Forza Enforcement Guidelines when submitting and managing your ticket.

Reference link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/4416902503443-How-to-Appeal-a-Ban

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. filippos birtas Win User

forza horizon 5 access to user generated content

Hello again. What permissions do I need to give it to access EventLab in Forza Horizon 5?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live

You'd have to buy the game on top.

Do you mean Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 5?

If you buy gamepass ultimate then that includes xbox live gold & access to 100's of games on gamepass,including Forza Horizon 5 if that's what you meant.

Forza 5 has been delisted now i think anyway.
  5. Sjonnick Win User

if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

I did everything what you said and i still get send to the gameservices microsoft store page when i open forza horizon 5 and only forza horizon 5
  6. Georges C. Win User

forza horizon 5 mistake

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Makspłaczek , Forza has been seizeing some known issues since the day of launch so, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date, Windows 10 21H1 last Updates. and check if all Xbox Apps are upatded on Microsoft Store.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

And then thy the procedure below:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
Thema:

1. I was banned by mistake in Forza Horizon 5, what i need to do? - Similar Threads - was banned mistake

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  9. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  10. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...