I was baned for doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder

Discus and support I was baned for doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was baned fo doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder 6ad10ce4-63c7-44b7-a8b2-dd04a344aacb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amy Wriston, May 13, 2023.

1. Amy Wriston
    Amy Wriston Guest

I was baned fo doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder

:)

Amy Wriston, May 13, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Was it banned or suspended, was it in-game or on the xbox platform?

You can see if there are any penalties on your account here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. StopCoyote41734 Win User

What games can i play without game pass on cloud gaming

Can ya'll add war thunder with no game pass since when I play on actual Xbox I don't need one?
  4. 22fen34 (Thomas Fenn Win User

Does the xbox series x have split screen mode? if it does.. it works on gears 5 right?

How do u do that? On war thunder
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

PLEASE TEACHE ME

I think you mean war thunder and yes you can play war thunder on xbox one
  6. choppyseize Win User

PLEASE TEACHE ME

Hi

Do you mean War Thunder ?
Thema:

1. I was baned for doing a kasserine pass rp in war thunder - Similar Threads - was baned doing

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my...: Ok so one of my friends was saying the nword on my account now it is perm Baned. Xbox my user is SH skye pls unban me I spent so much money on it and my friend ruined it pls unban user:: SH skye...
  4. I beat halo 3 mcc on normal and didn't unlock prophets bane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I beat halo 3 mcc on normal and didn't unlock prophets bane: back in February I bought halo mcc from the Microsoft store and just today beat halo 3 on normal for the first time but when the epilogue was over I didn't get the prophets bane achievement it...
  5. The bane of online achievements/trophies

in XboX Insiders
    The bane of online achievements/trophies: When are xbox going to be rid of multiplayer achievements entirely? Or provide an option to delete them from games that no longer have running servers/ have barely anyone playing that you cant...
  6. bane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bane: l cant not play for a week D: someone said to xbox that l sent offensive masseages to others but its false i dont know how to do :( 9f8f7462-d9bf-40c8-811a-911f444c35d4
  7. Dragon Age: Inquisition - Dragon's Bane Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age: Inquisition - Dragon's Bane Achievement: This is not a short game to complete, so not getting this achievement unlocked after the 3rd play-through is EXTREMELY annoying. I have killed all 10 dragons 3 times and STILL have not got this...
  8. Dragon Bane Achievement Bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Bane Achievement Bugged: Dragon Bane is the achievement that will (suppose to) unlock when 10 high dragons are killed by player..... Then this *** happens...... Imgur I don't have the save before fighting the last...
  9. My friend got me a communication bane

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a communication bane: hello,my friend got me a console bane because he came over my house and on my account he messaged his account youngdolphxD and said f*** you. When he got home he reported me and now I have a...
  10. This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP: Hiya I use an ethernet cable from console to PC and had no problem connecting to xbox live since like November when I got my console. About a week ago, I just couldn't connect at all, and I have...