I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

Discus and support I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone invite me too? Pleeeeease lol. Be totally appreciated :) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingJam3s916, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.


    Can someone invite me too? Pleeeeease lol. Be totally appreciated I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview. :)
     
    CRIMS0N GUARD X, May 4, 2014
    #16
  2. Ryster
    Ryster Guest
    I too am looking for an invite please.

    Thanks in advance.
     
    Ryster, May 4, 2014
    #17
  3. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Invited you now Ry5ter, hope you hear something soon.
     
    The Wee Bear, May 4, 2014
    #18
  4. I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

    Hi if i could get an invite at all i would love that to been looking to see how i could get an invite.
     
    DarkNebulous78, May 5, 2014
    #19
  5. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Invited you now DarkNebulous78, best of luck.
     
    The Wee Bear, May 5, 2014
    #20
  6. Two points. Firstly - is it still possible to get on the xbox one preview program? And secondly - if it is, could somebody please send me an invite? Would be much appreciated. Thanks
     
    iRonManSeventy8, May 7, 2014
    #21
  7. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Invited now ironman, good luck.
     
    The Wee Bear, May 7, 2014
    #22
  8. I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

    Hi there. I was looking for an invite to the Xbox One Beta Preview as well. Any chance you can squeeze me in? I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview. :)
     
    SecretDoctrine, May 9, 2014
    #23
  9. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    You've been squeezed SD ;o)
     
    The Wee Bear, May 9, 2014
    #24
  10. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    You're welcome, hope you hear something soon.
     
    The Wee Bear, May 10, 2014
    #25
  11. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    G'day all!

    We love to see so much interest in the Preview Program. It's really great that you all want to participate! But unfortunately this discussion is not best suited for the Support forums. As such, I'll be locking this thread.

    If you still wish to be invited to the program (which we highly encourage), I recommend you reach out to friends who are in the Preview program to invite you through the registration app. If none of your friends are participating and you're looking for a
    random invite please post in our Xbox One General Discussion forum in the Community area.

    Thanks all, and happy gaming. =)
     
    Misses Joust, Oct 31, 2018
    #26
  12. kingJam3s916 Win User

    Xbox one preview updates

    I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

    My GamerTag is:

    My is email address: [Mod Removed]

    please invite me is you can :) Thanks! :)
  13. Misses Joust Win User

    I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

    G'day all!

    We love to see so much interest in the Preview Program. It's really great that you all want to participate! But unfortunately this discussion is not best suited for the Support forums. As such, I'll be locking this thread.

    If you still wish to be invited to the program (which we highly encourage), I recommend you reach out to friends who are in the Preview program to invite you through the registration app. If none of your friends are participating and you're looking for a
    random invite please post in our Xbox One General Discussion forum in the Community area.

    Thanks all, and happy gaming. =)
  14. The Wee Bear Win User

    I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

    You've been squeezed SD ;o)
  15. iRonManSeventy8 Win User

    I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

    Two points. Firstly - is it still possible to get on the xbox one preview program? And secondly - if it is, could somebody please send me an invite? Would be much appreciated. Thanks
  16. DarkNebulous78 Win User

    I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

    Hi if i could get an invite at all i would love that to been looking to see how i could get an invite.
Thema:

I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview.

Loading...
  1. I was also looking for someone to invite me to the Xbox One BETA Preview. - Similar Threads - was looking someone

  2. 27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments]
  3. Profile years are wrong when looking at badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile years are wrong when looking at badges: When I look at my friends profile it show how many years they had the account since, so I looked at mine and it’s incorrect. Is there a way to fix it ? I’ve had the account since 2017 but it shows...
  4. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  5. Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??

    in XboX Insiders
    Lucky enough to have PBA 2026?? Looking to play in a league or tournament??: We have a smaller smooth running discord that we have changed to a PBA 2026 one and have all kinds of things going on. We paused on the Solo matches and put our focus to our new 2v2 Double...
  6. Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Level 10 Insider looking for Alpha Ring access to test the new Cloud Home UI: Hi everyone and Xbox Team,I've been a dedicated Xbox Insider for over 3 years now and just reached Level 10 (Gamertag: vT4Ghost4King4v).I am currently in the Beta Ring but I really want to test...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Can I please get someone to look into an unfair suspension...i didn't curse, i didn't...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get someone to look into an unfair suspension...i didn't curse, i didn't...: I was unfairly suspended for 2 days for no reason. I cannot make an appeal for some odd reason & if someone tales the time to review the case, i didn't break ANY of the community guidelines....
  9. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  10. How do i get to mute someone on ”looking for groups”

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get to mute someone on ”looking for groups”: I have a problem with looking for groups theres this spammer who sends like over a 100 posts a minute thats advertising a website and i cannot mute him and because of him i cannot see any other...