i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360

Discus and support i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i wanted to buy a fallout new vegas for the xbox 360 and put it on my xbox 360, so went to the microsoft store and purchased it (the reason i didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by drandafilegjuraj, Jun 30, 2020.

1. i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360

so i wanted to buy a fallout new vegas for the xbox 360 and put it on my xbox 360, so went to the microsoft store and purchased it (the reason i didn't just buy it on the 360 itself was because i'm using a friends live account and i don't want anyone to
    have my credit info) i was intending on getting a code i would redeem on my 360, but I got no code. is there something i can do about this?

:)

drandafilegjuraj, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought it through the xbox website, it would be tied to the account that you purchased it on. If you were signed into the website on your own account (you shouldn't have access to a friend's account anyway), then it would be tied to your account and
    you can download it from your download history on the 360.

If you weren't signed into your account when you made the purchase, Then whoever's account was signed in, can submit a

refund request
    and then you can purchase the game from your account or as a code from another retailer.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

old code

As the points were utilized back in the 360 console days, and discontinued back in 2013, you will want to try to redeem it on a 360 console. That was the only way I could redeem a game code I found in one of my 360 games a few years back I thought I had redeemed but realized I hadn't.

Given the age of the points code, it may not be valid any longer since it's been over 8 years.
  4. Jeff Thieme Win User

SpongeBob Truth or Square not currently free for Gold members when purchasing on Xbox 360

I have not, I've been redeeming the GWG 360 games on the 360 since the program's inception as I want the licenses associated with that particular console. Mine on my 360 and my daughter's on hers. Why can't I do the same with this title?
  5. Mrdvanh Win User

Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system.

The codes would be for the 360 versions of the games, so you would need either a 360 or One to play the games.
    Now, I just want redeem them, i will play another time, only redeem it on console ?

I follow this instruction: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes , it said : "You can redeem Xbox prepaid codes on your console or
    on a computer."
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

call of duty ghosts season pass which is in included in the harden edition for xbox 360 does the code expire?

Something to keep in mind, if the code is in a 360 game disc you may have to redeem it on a 360. I ran into this when I found a Ms. Pacman code I hadn't redeemed in one of my games. Tried redeeming on the web and One, did not work until I went to my 360.
Thema:

1. i wanted to redeem a 360 game on 360 - Similar Threads - wanted redeem 360

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem...: Hi i want to get twitch cape for my mincraft acc and I get a code but when i try to redeem it Microsoft say this( We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out)...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. I want to know when did this code was redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know when did this code was redeemed: XBOX 1 month ultimate code [mod removed] i want to know when did this code was redeemed, need exact time and date please 4f15dc54-0932-4c17-a161-96aab8b99ae0
  6. i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem: i bought a fortnite vbuck microsoft but want redeem 287aa555-e479-4b46-94fc-054c02bc3764
  7. when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i want to redeem the code i doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product and...: so i bought the msfs2020 premium deluxe disk version.i installed the game.but i have a problem with activation.when i want to redeem the code it doesnt redeem and it says we cant find this product...
  8. Redeemed xbox exclusive and never received it on main account and want to know how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed xbox exclusive and never received it on main account and want to know how to...: I never received the midnight drive bundle (from buying the xbox series s) on my main account but yet it says claimed. The bundle is indeed on my alt account but I did not want to redeem it on...
  9. I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it...: I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it keeps telling me to add a payment method! I have dollars why would I add a Payment method?...
  10. I have membership Xbox card $50 i want to redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have membership Xbox card $50 i want to redeem it: I have membership Xbox card to redeem $50 b5750151-45fe-430e-be19-4346a96b7615