I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

Discus and support I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I come because I can not find any help I am a PC player Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChacaLissm, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ChacaLissm
    ChacaLissm Guest

I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on...

hello, I come because I can not find any help

I am a PC player

Voila I buy Sea of Thieves and I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account that I do not use.

I would like to transfer my game to the account where I have all my xbox games.

who should I contact to solve my problem?

Thank you for your help

:)

ChacaLissm, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account that I do not use.

Hi ChacaLissm,

You cannot transfer to another account. Transfering digital games between 2 accounts will not be possible. Only way of getting it on the other account is if you request a refund and purchase it on the other account. Try going here for the refund Request
    an Xbox digital product refund
  3. AngelObullets Win User

I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account that I do not use.

Hi there ChacaLissm

You cannot transfer data from one account to another, Please double check in future which account you are redeeming on.
  4. SHanif5 Win User

Wondows Live ID connected to wrong gamertag

This is a new account. I signed in with my windows live id. So I put the same info on Xbox to connect it. Maybe ive set it up wrong. Not sure I wanted to delete this account on the Internet and reset the Xbox to this account details ???? Sorry I'm new to
    Xbox.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to get refund for Xbox Live Gold?

Did you redeem the code on the wrong account and want to put it on a different account?

If so sometimes you can reach out to xbox support by going to support.xbox.com and see if they can cancel the subscription on the wrong account and issue you a new code so that you can put the new code on the right account.
  6. JoshuaBruggeman Win User

Why is my Windows 10 Signing into my Xbox Account

I bought the wrong version. I wanted the Java version but bought the Windows 10 version. Can I get a refund in any way? I'm never going to play the Windows 10 version.
Thema:

1. I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on... - Similar Threads - wanted put code

2. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  3. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  4. I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...: Some people said it can take up to 45 days for a gamertag to be able to be taken again once changed, I just hope my gamertag isn't gone forever someone please help me. Thankyou....
  5. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? ThankyouI changed...
  6. I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account I've had for years and i wanted to put that gamertag on my main account (so I freed it up) but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is...
  7. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: Like did i just lose my gamertag forever because xbox makes no sense? 86137c99-ef6f-4a5b-9997-067b85c3aa6c
  8. I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...: Because I think it's not good when I keep the information of the package showing. b85012a9-2fe5-482c-8ff8-22424ddee022
  9. Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I put the code in at that you get off your Xbox to sign at that all I want to know...: Where do you put code in at when your Xbox give it to you and the site which is here ball I getting here is the run around can I get this done 44f38223-b44e-46e8-9dbf-7096a3e0ae94
  10. i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a redeem code put in and the game got deleted want the game back it was called fifa 17: hello i had a code used it but accidentially deleted it can get a new code the game was called fifa 17 kind regards jamie smitham 2215e6c7-b3d0-45f3-9cde-68c82a9269bf