I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...

Discus and support I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother owns a Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I get a Xbox and play with him online if could I get banned by association my brother violates... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanBryan452, Oct 1, 2023.

1. I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...

My brother owns a Xbox Series S and I was wondering if I get a Xbox and play with him online if could I get banned by association my brother violates the code of conduct by telling people thare ip address I tell him he could be banned for that but he doesn’t care and I wanted to know if I play with him online if he could be banned by association

:)

NathanBryan452, Oct 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I wanted to get a used Xbox one start fresh and I wanna to know if I could get banned for...