I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing

Discus and support I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Installed Royal Revolt 2 from Microsoft Store in 2016 I Didn't Have Any Problem Watching Rewarded Ads In The Game Until 2022 But In 2022 Ads Started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kağan Savaş, Aug 21, 2023.

1. I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing

I Installed Royal Revolt 2 from Microsoft Store in 2016 I Didn't Have Any Problem Watching Rewarded Ads In The Game Until 2022 But In 2022 Ads Started Not Showing And I Couldn't Watch Rewarded Ads Now Still Not Showing Ads Please Help

:)

Kağan Savaş, Aug 21, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kağan Savaş,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble watching rewarded ads in Royal Revolt 2. As a Microsoft customer support agent, I can assist you with this issue.

Firstly, please ensure that your device is connected to the internet and that you have a stable connection. If you have a weak or unstable internet connection, it may prevent ads from loading properly.

Secondly, please check if there are any updates available for the game. Sometimes, updates can fix issues related to ads not showing up.

If the issue persists, you may want to try clearing the cache and data of the game. This can help to resolve any issues related to the game's data.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact the game's developer for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or investigate the issue further.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Watch Ad?

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Want to be added to the reward program

not all regions are supported you have to wait till your region is supported
  6. ngocphi Win User

Want to be added to the reward program

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Xbox Live Rewards program is only open to these countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, the United Kingdom
    or the 50 United States. There wouldn't be a way to join as its not yet supported for your country. I would suggest you provide feedback on feedback.xbox.com to support the idea of supporting Portugal as one of the country's for the program.

but i know people here with consoles bought here using the program , thats the reason why i asked info on that
    Ya you have to ask them

There is many problems with doing it that way

Including violations of the terms of use

We can't tell you anything that violates the terms of use

And international laws
Thema:

1. I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing - Similar Threads - Watch Rewarded Ads

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  6. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  7. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  8. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019: Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks 84607448-2609-4c88-a95b-7e838532d6d0
  9. Watch Dogs 2 pre order 15,000 Reward Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Watch Dogs 2 pre order 15,000 Reward Credits: I think it's stupid that I have to post my issue on an open forum instead of talking directly to a MS support person. I just contacted MS support and the referred me here. Any way, I pre ordered...
  10. Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Binge Watch and Play , Xbox Live Rewards, Has anyone gotten the binge reward credits to show ...: I have been a rewards member since January 2014, I wanted to participate in the Binge promotion, It is broken into 2 week periods which asks you to purchase at least 60.00 through Xbox Store...