I want to use the Xbox One (Old Gen) that was bought in Canada in India

Discus and support I want to use the Xbox One (Old Gen) that was bought in Canada in India in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Xbox One (Old Gen) that was bought in Canada in 2012. I am currently in India and I have brought my Xbox with me, what do I have to do in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ���������� ��_312, Feb 20, 2023.

1. I want to use the Xbox One (Old Gen) that was bought in Canada in India

Hi, I have a Xbox One (Old Gen) that was bought in Canada in 2012. I am currently in India and I have brought my Xbox with me, what do I have to do in order to play? Do I need a step down transformer or a power converter?

:)

���������� ��_312, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

By the way, you may check the website below to check the compatibility of your console's power voltage to India. Please check as well the power voltage details of your console's power supply unit.

https://www.power-plugs-sockets.com/ca/india/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

All of you have to do is to check the power details of your console's power supply unit. If I am not mistaken, India operates in 220V or 230V. If your PSU for example says 100V-240V, it means that it can be used with a voltage rating between those numbers.
  4. ������ Win User

Bought Xbox one in Canada need help using it in India

Hello, thank you for your response. Is buying a power brick compatible with indian voltage enough? because my Xbox handles 100-130v and the power brick that I can find online is 200-240v won't it damage my console?

Thank you for your time.
  5. ������ Win User

If I buy a power brick that supports 200-240v do I have to use a power converter or can I just plug it in the power socket?

What do you think I should do? What do you think is safer? (for the console)

Should I buy a power brick that supports 200-240v Like this one https://www.amazon.in/New-World-Ada...5&hvtargid=pla-877819407517&psc=1&ext_vrnc=hi or should I just use a power converter so that I can use the power brick that came with my xbox?

Thank you
  6. John P_14 Win User

A voltage converter or transformer may be required to reduce the voltage from 240V to 110V or 120V. This allows you to use the power supply that came with your Xbox One.
Thema:

1. I want to use the Xbox One (Old Gen) that was bought in Canada in India - Similar Threads - Old Gen was

2. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  3. Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive: Can you play the new Modern Warfare 3 from an external hard drive on the old gen Xbox One 1d7b830b-4512-462a-ae16-59c74b8077bd
  4. Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my old gen Xbox one s let me download a game?: So I'm trying to download Call Of Duty World War 2, I know its possible to be downloaded because I have the disk and my friend downloaded it on his old gen console just a few weeks ago, but every...
  5. I want to play an X/S game but my friends have the old gen version can we play together or no?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play an X/S game but my friends have the old gen version can we play together or no?: I have battlefield 2042 but its the X/S version and everyone i want to play with has the xbox one version can we play together or is it not possible eb8efcd9-f01f-4323-a6b2-eefd861a3bd5
  6. R6 Connectivity issues on old gen Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    R6 Connectivity issues on old gen Xbox: Hey everyone, I’m on a 2017 Xbox series S and I keep getting booted from siege games to the Home Screen at the start of the game and thus keep getting banned. Is there a quick fix for this, or is...
  7. Discord Streaming on old gen xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Streaming on old gen xbox?: Are you able to discord stream games on old gen consoles? submitted by /u/Sincezombothl [link] [comments]
  8. Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox 360 Account has reset on new gen when signed in but not reset on 360. Any ideas?: Okay so basically what happened is I signed into my old Xbox 360 account on a S series and the web app. But the account has nothing on it at all as if it was reset in the process but here’s the...
  9. Can really any old gen game be played on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can really any old gen game be played on series x?: For instance, I want to play NCAA 14 on it 3b169c55-7fed-4be2-9198-4d5507b0fe27
  10. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...