I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted

Discus and support I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanna play on my new account because someone hijacked my old one. minecraft is already linked too the account is deleted help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guy McClure, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Guy McClure
    Guy McClure Guest

I wanna play on my new account because someone hijacked my old one. minecraft is already linked too the account is deleted help.

:)

Guy McClure, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

In this case, you need to reach out to Mojang Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Георгий То Win User

help unbind your Microsoft and Minecraft account

I contacted support a year ago. Minecraft sent me to microsoft. microsoft to minecraft. They were wasting my time without coming up with a solution. Minecraft has been linked to an already deleted account. Now I can't delete my unwanted microsoft account. Because not all accounts have the right to unlink an erroneous link? How bad am I. I want to play on the main account, I am very offended by the attitude of microsoft and minecraft!!!
  4. NameMyself Win User

How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

I am trying to unlink an Xbox account that had been deleted and that is connected to my Minecraft account. Should I still reach out to Playstation? If so, what should I say?
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Microsoft account I migrated minecraft to was deleted

Hi Raffael!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Minecraft account. Since your Microsoft account was deleted, it's possible that your Minecraft account was also deleted along with it. However, you can try to unlink your Minecraft account from your Microsoft account and migrate it to a new one. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to the Mojang website and log in to your account.

2. Click on "Account" and then "Settings."

3. Scroll down to "Linked Accounts" and click on "Unlink" next to your Microsoft account.

4. Once your Minecraft account is unlinked, you can migrate it to a new Microsoft account by following the instructions on the Mojang website.

Please note that if your Minecraft account was deleted along with your Microsoft account, you may not be able to recover it. However, it's worth a try to unlink and migrate it to a new account. I hope this helps!

Regards,

RodelioP.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink an account from my phone cause I don’t have the console it’s “connected” to.

I want to put my account on my ps5 but when I log in it says it’s already connected to another PlayStation, how do I unlink the account if I don’t have what it’s connected to help pls I just want to use my minecraft account 😢
    You wouldn't be able to link a different account even if you could unlink it.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
Thema:

1. I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted - Similar Threads - unlink account minecraft

2. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  6. Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft: So I'm trying to log into minecraft on the PS5, but I no longer have access to the Microsoft account that was associated with it as it's been deleted. Is there anyway to remove it so I can link...
  7. How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to properly unlink a microsoft account from minecraft ps4?: I've been trying to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 minecraft account, even tho i go to settings, profile, unlink, etc, but when i try to log another account, it says "another account is...
  8. I want to unlink my Microsoft account but my Minecraft is glitched.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my Microsoft account but my Minecraft is glitched.: So I've been having troubles with my Minecraft and it's connected Microsoft account. Years ago, I used an email I have now forgotten to make a Microsoft account and connect it to my Minecraft. I...
  9. I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my old Minecraft account on PS4, but all i know is the gamertag.: I dont know the password email or nothing. Only the gamertag on Xbox 85b0331d-2e36-4b1f-babf-182d830a2196
  10. How to unlink Mojang and Minecraft Accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Mojang and Minecraft Accounts?: I accidentally linked the wrong Mojang account to my Microsoft account so now I can't connect my real one. Is there any way to unlink or replace my Mojang account?...