I want to talk to my friend

Discus and support I want to talk to my friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blake Wills, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Blake Wills
    Blake Wills Guest

So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my friend. My xbox username is YaboyBRO#4740

:)

Blake Wills, Apr 15, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to go to the enforcement site HERE & file for a case review if eligible.

The enforcement team don't use the forums.
  3. Michaaa02 Win User

I can't talk to my friends

This is only for a few days.
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

Are gamers being less social than they already are?

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

If you are not on my friends list why would I want to talk to you?

[/quote]

Heck, there are a few of my friends I don't really want to talk to either. Some of them have been on my list too long though and I can't seem to bring myself to delete them. Tried to delete one a month ago, two days later he send a friend request. Sigh.
  5. NickIsAGod420 Win User

Xbox Live- Free Online Games

Actually on PS4 I can play many free online games for free. I can also talk to my friends without ps plus if I wanted too. I cant talk to my friends over Xbox One unless I got gold 🥇
  6. noboundz Win User

Kh

I wish my friends wanted to talk about Disney characters in class. It would be so much fun.
Thema:

1. I want to talk to my friend - Similar Threads - talk friend

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  7. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  8. Cant talk on xbox with ps4 friend on rainbow 6 siege

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant talk on xbox with ps4 friend on rainbow 6 siege: I invited my ps4 friend in r6 and I cant talk to him but he can talk to me I I allowed and set everything to everyone in the communications thing in settings but I still can't talk I restared the...
  9. my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was...: Whenever I’m In party or game my audio works, but whenever I try to talk it doesn’t work and my friends told me that they can hear my echo but whenever I try to talk it beeps, so I was wondering...
  10. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?: My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB...